(05-23-2015, 09:36 PM)MGx Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 09:32 PM)jacktigers Wrote: Cheerleader pics next i say

Can only hope...

[Image: joker_notsureifserious.jpg]
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Cheerleaders as requested:

[Image: 858807-3af7ea2e-6222-11e3-be16-1445237cc09f.jpg]
(05-18-2015, 11:55 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: Hey guys,
I'm HES_Keith, It's my job to run the facebook pages: Rugby League Live Game, and TruBlu (and unfortunately editing wikipedia daily) I'm posting so that you guys have a way of communicating to us at TruBlu and so that you can remind me when idiots edit the wikipedia pages release date incorrectly (had to change it from a 2017 release date this morning)

I'm also one of the playtesters. When i'm not bombarded by the general public, i'm testing the game.

Otherwise, Ask me anything Wink

Edit: I'm not here to tell you all the things that BA wont. I'm here as a liason between the FB pages and media releases.
Edit: In case you wanted my job. This is just from today. (The embed wouldn't work)
http://imgur.com/oOBSBSM

what happend to the super league screenshots? Sad

HES_Keith
(05-23-2015, 09:42 PM)FissionMailed Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 09:36 PM)MGx Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 09:32 PM)jacktigers Wrote: Cheerleader pics next i say

Can only hope...

[Image: joker_notsureifserious.jpg]

As long as I'm on these forums... Cheerleaders will always be a serious question. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-23-2015, 08:10 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Ok I will be the bad guy....

Quite disappointing. Not really worth the wait. The same pic with a different player.

Flame away...

I don't disagree with you but I don't think I've ever seen one positive message out of you on this forum in all of my time here. It won't hurt your internet "rep" if you think something is cool or nice.

(05-23-2015, 09:20 PM)Mattaust Wrote: Apparently 3 weeks until more info (trailer), and within 2 weeks after that release, so my guess is around 5 weeks away or between the dates of 24 to the 30th of June. (If everything goes to plan)

For things like this post sources because people will believe you and start stating your opinion as if it's fact which leads to guys like me having to correct them and then being accused of being a dick for being pompous.
Not true. Look through all of my posts you will find positive constructive posts I'm sure.

Unlike you I don't care about internet rep SOR. I also couldnt care less if you agree with me or not.
Screenshots are all right, don't give a great deal away but the player models, especially in terms of size and build are impressive (even compared to fifa madden imo) kits also look nice and hopefully it's a sneak peek of player entrances.

More than anything else pr seems to be building, hopefully get something concrete soon.
SOR you are not always right. You could not of sounded any cockier then. You get annoyed by anything, i suggest you try ignoring things/posts you do not like instead of complaining.