Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
see what no game does to people...
I think Hayne will make the NFL. Don't think he'll become a star but a second or third string halfback? Sure.

I'd say he'll be back playing for the Eels, Blues and Australia within 2 or 3 years though
(05-22-2015, 10:58 PM)Ruck Wrote: Oh so quick to point the finger, however I watch a lot of Gravity Falls so let's just look at it this way...

MUGGZ.. hmmm, There are 5 letters in your name, you go 5 letters along from M you get R..
RUGGZ.. now if you spin the U around quickly it looks like an O but that is beside the point because the letter that precedes U when reciting your vowels is a, e, I, O, u. Which is clearly an indication as to something previously known...
ROGGZ.. The G's look like 6's and six starts with a S....
ROSSZ.. The Z looks like a 2 which leaves us with no other conclusion but...

The fact that you are ROSS 2.

touche
now im confused about who I actually am, maybe i am Ross, i need another beer to to gather my thoughts.

letters to numbers
RUCK = 18+21+3+11 =53 5+3 = 8
ROSS = 18+15+19+19 = 71 7+1 = 8
KEITH = 11+5+9+20+8 = 53 5+3 = 8

MUGGZ = 13+21+7+7+26 = 74 7+4= 11 1+1 = 2

confirms im not Ross, but you 3 number 8s have some explaining to do
damn im bored, if only i had RLL3, lol

(05-22-2015, 11:00 PM)SOR Wrote: I think Hayne will make the NFL. Don't think he'll become a star but a second or third string halfback? Sure.

I'd say he'll be back playing for the Eels, Blues and Australia within 2 or 3 years though

Never a real fan but I hope he fulfills his dream and does well. If all else fails i see french rugby union
(05-22-2015, 11:35 PM)MUGGZ Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 10:58 PM)Ruck Wrote: Oh so quick to point the finger, however I watch a lot of Gravity Falls so let's just look at it this way...

MUGGZ.. hmmm, There are 5 letters in your name, you go 5 letters along from M you get R..
RUGGZ.. now if you spin the U around quickly it looks like an O but that is beside the point because the letter that precedes U when reciting your vowels is a, e, I, O, u. Which is clearly an indication as to something previously known...
ROGGZ.. The G's look like 6's and six starts with a S....
ROSSZ.. The Z looks like a 2 which leaves us with no other conclusion but...

The fact that you are ROSS 2.

touche
now im confused about who I actually am, maybe i am Ross, i need another beer to to gather my thoughts.

letters to numbers
RUCK = 18+21+3+11 =53 5+3 = 8
ROSS = 18+15+19+19 = 71 7+1 = 8
KEITH = 11+5+9+20+8 = 53 5+3 = 8

MUGGZ = 13+21+7+7+26 = 74 7+4= 11 1+1 = 2

confirms im not Ross, but you 3 number 8s have some explaining to do
damn im bored, if only i had RLL3, lol

Ruck + Ross (/Keith) = 8 + 8 (/8)
8 + 8 = 16
16/8 = 2
MUGGZ = 2

CONFIRMED: Ross, Ruck and Keith are all really Muggz.
This reminds me of that time that a couple of posters came to some odd conclusion that "SOR" meant "Sebastian" such and such who worked at Tru Blu and therefore I was an undercover Tru Blu employee. Never got an explanation as to why a Tru Blu employee would be undercover here though but they rolled with that for a few days until Ruck came out and said I wasn't.
Haha sabbatical with the cover story!

Edit: I'm not even gonna change it. You all know I meant Sebastian yay for iPhone auto correct
I think that was due to your replies to threads, not sure if you were watering things down or talking them up (never looked into the details) but they seemed to think they fell in line with what a Tru Blu rep would say apparently.

Phousey... nope.. I thought you meant sabbatical and that was more confusing then whether I exist or not. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-22-2015, 11:00 PM)SOR Wrote: I think Hayne will make the NFL. Don't think he'll become a star but a second or third string halfback? Sure.

Agreed, I don't think he's young enough for the NFL, nor does he have that footwork. He was fast at his Rugby League weight but apparently he's been stacking on muscle to be heavy enough for the NFL and that does a lot to your speed. Question is how fast will he be with all that padding and extra muscle.
Too many variables... the only thing for certain is he's got the endurance to play NFL. He's got the potential to make a good running back, but time will tell. I wish him all the best. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
We'll see. Besides Origin, I always thought he was a lazy player. He'd float around the back for the Eels and just pop up when he wanted too, trying to be the clutch player. Which is fine and all but I'm more partial to the lockyer and boyds who kind of just do their job. It is a team sport.