Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Rugby League Live 3 Files Explored
(05-22-2015, 05:32 PM)SOR Wrote: I have internet haha. I wouldn't be talking to you guys right now without internet.

I don't have internet hooked up to my xbox or anything like that. I'm a very casual gamer and have never had the interest in doing that. I didn't ask anyone to cater to me either.

Heres how to do it for Xbox 360 and for Xbox One

Thank me later Wink
(05-22-2015, 08:39 AM)Dann_K Wrote: Wouldy, any chance of some templates? The kind of thing you can edit really easily, y'know, for us muggles. Just thought I'd ask because I remember some of the jersey templates you made for RL2 were so good even I could edit the hell out of that game! Cheers

(I understand that RLL3 files seem a lot more varied and complex than RL2)

(I also appreciate that you can do waaaay more modding than just jerseys and frankly I'm excited to see what you can come up with Big Grin)

I have made some templates for RLL3, you must of missed them -

RLL3 Uniform Template

RLL3 Boots Template
Here is a photoshop example of a completed jersey in connection with Wouldy's Template. It might help those who are planning to make jerseys.

The first layer titled Alignment tool is useful for lining up the connecting lines etc on the front and back of the jersey proper. All you need to do is un-select it from view, merge all visible layers. Holding down Control key click on the black square in the layer window of the Alignment tool, and press control C. Undo the merge and then hit Control V. Flip the new layer vertically and move it all the way up until it hits the top. Then you can align the stripes on the back part of the jersey to how they appear on the front part in this new layer.

http://www.filedropper.com/template_4
[Image: blobset explorer.jpg]
I think I should be excited by that but I have no idea why.
(06-04-2015, 08:02 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I think I should be excited by that but I have no idea why.

I'm having great progress with the blobset file. I already know how to make a uncompressed blobset file. The hub can now show custom textures using the right hash path in the header for that file I'm replacing.
Yeah, still over my head. Great work as always though Wouldy.
(06-05-2015, 04:59 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 08:02 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I think I should be excited by that but I have no idea why.

I'm having great progress with the blobset file. I already know how to make a uncompressed blobset file. The hub can now show custom textures using the right hash path in the header for that file I'm replacing.

Great News Wouldy!!!! Well Done
Sounds great Wouldy!! Your work is the best. Im looking forward to using it when the game comes out. Your other work helped to extend the life of RLL2 for me.

Any chance at seeing a screenshot of the custom textures in the hub??
(06-09-2015, 10:43 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: Sounds great Wouldy!! Your work is the best. Im looking forward to using it when the game comes out. Your other work helped to extend the life of RLL2 for me.

Any chance at seeing a screenshot of the custom textures in the hub??

[Image: raidersbw.jpg]