Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
(05-21-2015, 08:46 AM)Dann_K Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 07:57 PM)SOR Wrote: I just love the whining that some people engage in STILL

Before:

"Tru Blu isn't keeping us updated or engaging us.They suck and I hate them!"

After:

"Keith is here but he won't tell us every little thing about every little aspect. He sucks and I hate him!"

Said it once and I'll say it again. There is no pleasing some of you.

Don't whine about the whining, otherwise you'll have me whining about the amount of whining you're doing in regards to all the whining, and frankly I don't want to get into an infinite whining loop and end up whining about it..........although come to think of it, that may have already occurred.

Great stuffSmile
(05-21-2015, 12:04 PM)jacko099 Wrote: I would like to ask, from controls in RLL2, how much have they adapted to RLL3?

There were considerably large control changes from RLL1 to RLL2 (ie; Running from X to R2 - X is not grubber kick (Ps3)) will we see changes like that to fit in more options? and the reservation of the Shoulder charge (r3) is there going to be an implementation like a dangerous tackle that is likely to get send off, but also used in desperate moments to get the ball back and have the chance to succeed without a penalty?

I'm not super familiar with the RLL2 controls honestly, but the RLL3 one has a very smooth easy to pick up control scheme.
I rememeber ross saying only minor chamges to Live 2 controls. So im guessing only a few things will change possibly kicking wise?
(05-21-2015, 12:16 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 12:04 PM)jacko099 Wrote: I would like to ask, from controls in RLL2, how much have they adapted to RLL3?

There were considerably large control changes from RLL1 to RLL2 (ie; Running from X to R2 - X is not grubber kick (Ps3)) will we see changes like that to fit in more options? and the reservation of the Shoulder charge (r3) is there going to be an implementation like a dangerous tackle that is likely to get send off, but also used in desperate moments to get the ball back and have the chance to succeed without a penalty?

I'm not super familiar with the RLL2 controls honestly, but the RLL3 one has a very smooth easy to pick up control scheme.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/R7EY7EvdpsI/maxresdefault.jpg

would you say they are 90% the same, any additions? any taken out?
Will the bounce of the ball be more realistic? In RLL2 the ball would bounce like a soccer ball most of the time.
For the sake of Sam Perrett, I hope that it doesn't bounce realistically. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Did you guys miss the part of I'm not divulging gameplay anymore? >.<
You brought this on yourself Keith, it does say AMA... should have put it AMABNRQASIAC. :p

But in the spirit of AMA... what is your favourite TV Show and Movie?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-21-2015, 12:56 PM)Ruck Wrote: You brought this on yourself Keith, it does say AMA... should have put it AMABNRQASIAC. :p

But in the spirit of AMA... what is your favourite TV Show and Movie?

Favourite tv show is hard, but based purely off times watched it would be: Buffy, the vampire slayer.
Movie is easily Godzilla (2014), I'm a huge Godzilla fanboy and have seen every godzilla movie made, from Gojira (1954) to (2014)
I was very impressed with the last Godzilla, especially the way they promoted it. Very clever in the fact they didn't give away everything in the trailers. Smile

And who doesn't like Buffy? Great show along with Angel.