Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
If only there was some way of a BA Dev to clarify all this for us *Cough* Ross, HBK *Cough*
It was never 9s. The tigers wore singlets in the 9s and the dragons jersey had a big dragon across the front
On a more exciting note I think we can expect to see more screenshots for the next few weekends Smile

[Image: nchagg.png]
Insaiyan, ask them if they are still on track on June release date :p
(05-18-2015, 11:14 AM)Yuna Wrote: Insaiyan, ask them if they are still on track on June release date :p

I don't want to push my luck haha
Well, I've never looked through such a huge thread of messages posted over such a small time! Took me a fair while to find the screenshots. The games looking great, but I'd imagine it'd make sense to show better ones as the weeks get closer to release.

If you have perfectly good screenshots for a game and even better ones, it makes sense to release the better ones second, so I'm pretty happy with that lot to kick things off.

This game is going to be astoundingly good. Big Ant are always great at building on to the existing platform of their earlier games and this looks like no exception.

I've been caught up with Don Bradman Cricket all summer and autumn, but I can't avoid League and Rugby any more. I have to start getting my hands on that genius player creator soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, those screenshots have to be nines. Awesome!

(05-16-2015, 09:40 PM)SOR Wrote: I just want opinions here but what would be the benefits of actually having the Nines in the game?

I understand it's an added feature which is cool and that it could add a little challenge to the Franchise mode pre season but in terms of game play I see a host of problems if RLL3 is anything like RLL2 is.

Auckland Nines involves a lot of long balls out to wingers in hopes of running around opposing backs. I can imagine the intercepts now...

Because it's part of the NRL calendar. That alone should be reason enough.
Its like asking why football fans want something like the JP cup in FIFA.

The nines is alot more than just cutting the ball out to the wingers, if that's what you think it is, why do you think they play so many forwards?

I'm ecstatic at the prospect of just the possibility of the Nines. As a fan whose been to both events, I thoroughly enjoyed them.

Plus I'd like to put a mix of NYC, Reserve graders and NRL players in, or perhaps just go all NRL players and bring it home.
I am just speculating but the fact they have released these images and plan to release more, with the associated gag on BA staff makes me think the game will be released sooner rather then later. I think June is likely, they are starting their media campaign (poorly) but they are trying to generate buzz again. Personally I am happy with the screens, graphically about where I thought it would be, I just need to see the game in motion. Would not surprise me to see a trailer within 2 weeks and then in about 4 we may see some in store playing at eb and the like with the tru blu rep (wanker).... looks over forum shoulder to see SOR lurking keyboard in hand...
(05-18-2015, 11:44 AM)heartly Wrote: I am just speculating but the fact they have released these images and plan to release more, with the associated gag on BA staff makes me think the game will be released sooner rather then later. I think June is likely, they are starting their media campaign (poorly) but they are trying to generate buzz again. Personally I am happy with the screens, graphically about where I thought it would be, I just need to see the game in motion. Would not surprise me to see a trailer within 2 weeks and then in about 4 we may see some in store playing at eb and the like with the tru blu rep (wanker).... looks over forum shoulder to see SOR lurking keyboard in hand...

Let me clear up a few things for you Smile
1. We would've been releasing things earlier, but we are having a hard time getting content approval.
2. We are definitely planning to release more, and are doing the best we can to have more content available.
3. "they are starting their media campaign (poorly)" - I'm doing my best to match the high standards of the public and not get sued or fired by posting content not fit for public release. The only reason we saw screenshots of the storm so early, was that it was made by BigAnt inhouse and sent to us. All the screenshots released this time was personally taken by me.
4. Trailer is a topic for much heated discussion right now. (enough said)
5. I'm not sure, but I think you just called me a wanker?
(05-18-2015, 11:39 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: Well, I've never looked through such a huge thread of messages posted over such a small time! Took me a fair while to find the screenshots.

Old mate Ruck is going to fix that soon.