Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
Probably in the next fan hub update when ever that may be.
i dare take a guess the next week or so should be another fanhub update. Could just be wishful thinking though.
HBK, its been over a month since I last heard from you in relation to fixing the FanHub. It is still crashing regularly.
(06-01-2015, 12:41 PM)Steeler Wrote: HBK, its been over a month since I last heard from you in relation to fixing the FanHub. It is still crashing regularly.
And I have not forgotten.

Unfortunately I can't do anything about it until our next update, which I can't say when that will be.
Well whenever I load up the FanHub, it shows the Tru Blu logo and the Big Ant logo and the NRL/Super League Logo and etc. But eventually after all the credits at the beginning, the game just freezes on a black screen. Is that a glitch or a bug or is my laptop spazzing out. The FanHub has worked plenty of times for me before and this issue has only recently come to my attention. Please notify me of any resolutions. Thanks.
lmao.
Laptop? how powerful are we talking? What else similar can you run?
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Well until recently he was running the FanHub.
(06-02-2015, 09:16 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Well whenever I load up the FanHub, it shows the Tru Blu logo and the Big Ant logo and the NRL/Super League Logo and etc. But eventually after all the credits at the beginning, the game just freezes on a black screen. Is that a glitch or a bug or is my laptop spazzing out. The FanHub has worked plenty of times for me before and this issue has only recently come to my attention. Please notify me of any resolutions. Thanks.

I don't know if this is your problem exactly but for me after the logo's appear it stays on the black screen for a while maybe a minute or two, then it runs fine so maybe just wait a bit?
I have had no issues
(06-03-2015, 12:57 AM)InSaiyan Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 09:16 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Well whenever I load up the FanHub, it shows the Tru Blu logo and the Big Ant logo and the NRL/Super League Logo and etc. But eventually after all the credits at the beginning, the game just freezes on a black screen. Is that a glitch or a bug or is my laptop spazzing out. The FanHub has worked plenty of times for me before and this issue has only recently come to my attention. Please notify me of any resolutions. Thanks.

I don't know if this is your problem exactly but for me after the logo's appear it stays on the black screen for a while maybe a minute or two, then it runs fine so maybe just wait a bit?

I left my laptop on all night by accident and the next morning it was still with a black screen...
lmao.