Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Waiting Approval
(05-12-2015, 08:06 PM)stdragons Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 07:40 PM)Yuna Wrote: I just hope it gets released before the end of financial year, my boss is forcing me to take some annual leave cos I've accumulated so many Sad

I'm in the same boat as you bro. Fingers crossed

HAH, I'm guessing you're waiting for the release date so you can take the whole week off right?
They've more recently replied 'Soon Wink' when asked when screenshots/trailer are coming out, which is pretty encouraging
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
(05-12-2015, 08:37 PM)SOR Wrote: wen is it cummin out??????

What has offended you so much within this thread?
(05-12-2015, 09:20 PM)davies11 Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 08:37 PM)SOR Wrote: wen is it cummin out??????

What has offended you so much within this thread?

Yeah mate no need to come and be a shit because you don't like what has been said in another thread. This is speculation regarding a comment made about the game awaiting approval. people have the right to discuss this type of shit in a forum designed to allow people to discuss this game.
Nothing has offended me. I don't get offended by things on the internet in general. I made the joke because we have about 6-7 of these threads hovering around and it's always the same thing.

"This was worded differently. I think it'll be out soon"

"I agree"

"I think the game is 95.2736% complete and we'll hear something in like 16 days"

And then I chime in with "Lets be patient"

And I receive a response of "I don't want to be kept in the dark. Tru Blu owes the loyal fans something"

And then my personal favourite happens. "SOR works for Tru Blu" before the thread withers away and dies before a new one forms and we repeat the process.
This thread has nothing to do with being owed anything, no one actually said anything like what your talking about, and who are you anyway the Gestapo. Anyone opens their mouth about a release date to create a bit of conversation and get hyped about the game and you come in and shut it down.
exactly heartly
Heartly, don't you think it's a little silly that we're reading into something so small? Honestly the change in wording could come down to something as small as the regular social media coordinator taking a sick day and someone else taking charge of the facebook page for the day.

Throw in the fact that Tru Blu have also been saying "We're waiting for approval" for 2 weeks and this really is a nothing thread. Don't appreciate the Nazi Germany comparison either.
Sarcasm to belittle others is unbecoming of you, i expected better from our local tru blu rep Tongue

(05-12-2015, 09:45 PM)SOR Wrote: Don't appreciate the Nazi Germany comparison either.

Would you say it offended you? Wink
It wasn't designed to belittle anyone. I actually get along with McKeon and quite like him. It was just a joke to add something different to the "When is it coming out?" threads.

I will stand by it being a nothing thread though.