Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
RLL3 Focus Test (Get to play the game NOW!)
Yeah go and play Rugby League 2 with rosters that are outdated by 9 years. Enjoy.
(05-06-2015, 10:15 AM)scibbs Wrote: if the set plays are taken out of the game or don't improve then we might as well go play Rugby League 2.

It would get boring real quick if they didn't.thats the thing that really kept me coming back to play rll2 is reading an learning the different play sets that work a treat when done properly.its something I really didn't see anyone try do when I played online. Until recently a few guys that I play regularly had started to click on.
(05-06-2015, 02:13 PM)Jiggz Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 10:15 AM)scibbs Wrote: if the set plays are taken out of the game or don't improve then we might as well go play Rugby League 2.

It would get boring real quick if they didn't.thats the thing that really kept me coming back to play rll2 is reading an learning the different play sets that work a treat when done properly.its something I really didn't see anyone try do when I played online. Until recently a few guys that I play regularly had started to click on.

That wouldnt be against me would it Jiggs
(05-06-2015, 11:17 PM)Occy6 Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 02:13 PM)Jiggz Wrote:

That wouldnt be against me would it Jiggs

Yeah maybe. Teevee would be another.
The games gonna be awesome no matter what, really can't wait to get my hands on it. I came so close to purchasing a PS3 just for RLL2 WCE and leave my ps4 alone till RLL3 was out, but hopefully only have wait another few months I'm sure I can cope for that long!
TMT, TBE, 48-0, FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER!!!!!
(05-08-2015, 03:54 AM)Mckeon1986 Wrote: The games gonna be awesome no matter what, really can't wait to get my hands on it. I came so close to purchasing a PS3 just for RLL2 WCE and leave my ps4 alone till RLL3 was out, but hopefully only have wait another few months I'm sure I can cope for that long!

I did the exact same thing, I sold my Ps3 last july only to buy a preowned one just for RLL2 WCE a couple months later. Still currently play WCE just for its sheer greatness
(05-08-2015, 11:47 AM)jmac6 Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 03:54 AM)Mckeon1986 Wrote: The games gonna be awesome no matter what, really can't wait to get my hands on it. I came so close to purchasing a PS3 just for RLL2 WCE and leave my ps4 alone till RLL3 was out, but hopefully only have wait another few months I'm sure I can cope for that long!

I did the exact same thing, I sold my Ps3 last july only to buy a preowned one just for RLL2 WCE a couple months later. Still currently play WCE just for its sheer greatness

Never played WCE Angry only the original RLL2 game, is there much difference between gameplay or is it only the international teams that have been added?
TMT, TBE, 48-0, FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER!!!!!
I'll tell you what, from looking at a few of those posts. People complaining they may as well just keep playing RLL2 because of set plays? seriously? even if the game came out and everyone on the forums said it was a flop i would still buy it. The fan hub from DBC and Rll3 is enough to sell me that it's only gonna get bigger and better and im excited!

(05-09-2015, 10:31 AM)Phousey Wrote: I'll tell you what, from looking at a few of those posts. People complaining they may as well just keep playing RLL2 because of set plays? seriously? even if the game came out and everyone on the forums said it was a flop i would still buy it. The fan hub from DBC and Rll3 is enough to sell me that it's only gonna get bigger and better and Ill tell you what! I'm excited! and nothng could be worse then rugby 2015
(05-09-2015, 07:38 AM)Mckeon1986 Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 11:47 AM)jmac6 Wrote:

Never played WCE Angry only the original RLL2 game, is there much difference between gameplay or is it only the international teams that have been added?

Yeah so much better then RLL2, way less interceptions and the gameplay flows a bit better aswell. I bought it when it was first released then traded it into my local gameshop, 5 months later I went back and bought back my game I traded in Big Grin

lol have fun with that.