Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACB Give RLL3 G Rating
The Australian Classification Board today rated the game: Source - http://stevivor.com/2015/05/rugby-league...acb-today/
I guess that's one of the aspects of the game they were waiting to get approved.
Good find it bugs me though when they cant get Tru Blu Entertainment right lol
Like it would be anything else.
Interesting development....
(05-05-2015, 01:11 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Like it would be anything else.

Well it does confirm the game is complete!
(05-05-2015, 01:33 PM)jhack13 Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 01:11 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Like it would be anything else.

Well it does confirm the game is complete!

I guy that works for Tru Blu confirmed the game isn't complete
Just confirms that they've classified and rated it.

Rugby League - blood and fighting - alcohol / gambling advertising = easy classification. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
That'd mean the Storm having sponsors on the console version is officially out right? Because Crown Resort and the gambling connection? Souths would be gone for the same reason correct?

I recall DBC14 getting classified about 3ish months before it's intended release date (it then got Feganed back by another 6ish months) so the whole end of June thing is looking pretty solid.
I have no idea, was just pointing out that Rugby League is pretty easy to rate. It's not GTA V and I doubt be a pro will be indepth enough to involve Asada and Cocaine Parties.

Crown Resorts should be fine in my opinion and Souths should just go with the DeLonghi sponsor instead of going blank.

The only real opposition I can see to the release (there is no other game to go against) is the NRL, hopefully the Video Ref isn't called on, or we could be in trouble. Academy + Big Ant = no hassles wait for me.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”