Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Ridiculous…
I'm sorry but it really is. And before people start arguing, its not because the lack of a release date, its not because a trailer hasn't been released (or any content preview for that matter), its because we have gotten no new info on the game AT ALL. With each week gone without new information the chance of a Q2 release looks less likely.

I don't want a big arguement over my assumption but I would like to see everyones thoughts on the matter.
THERE HAS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmqnnpxoOT0
Meh, it is getting late in the day for their predicted time scale, but at the end of the day it was exactly a prediction it was never anything concrete.

In hindsight they'd have probably been better served announcing the game a bit later, especially if they were never going to release a load of content anyway.

Having said that I'm still an optimist, and my money's on end of June Smile (preferably about the 17th)
(05-03-2015, 06:46 PM)benrhino Wrote: Meh, it is getting late in the day for their predicted time scale, but at the end of the day it was exactly a prediction it was never anything concrete.

In hindsight they'd have probably been better served announcing the game a bit later, especially if they were never going to release a load of content anyway.

Having said that I'm still an optimist, and my money's on end of June Smile (preferably about the 17th)

Whats so special about the 17th? I seen this on another thread aswell.
origin 2 is on june 17th and honestly I wouldn't mind if the game was deleayed just gives them more time o put more effort in the 1% of the game and overview things that could have been rushed. and maybe even add in features like tactics
I don't know about anyone else, but the 17th is my birthday. A guy can dream
(05-03-2015, 06:55 PM)jacktigers Wrote: origin 2 is on june 17th and honestly I wouldn't mind if the game was deleayed just gives them more time o put more effort in the 1% of the game and overview things that could have been rushed. and maybe even add in features like tactics

lol 1%???, they can fix that in a patch after release.
Im honestly hoping that the game is completed and their just waiting for approval to release a trailer/content, that would mean that June is still on the cards. I know its optinistic but what else can you do…
(05-03-2015, 06:59 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: Im honestly hoping that the game is completed and their just waiting for approval to release a trailer/content, that would mean that June is still on the cards. I know its optinistic but what else can you do…

Yeah might as we'll be positive. No point being a pesemist.
they tried that wih live 2 fixing patches with a patch and well it made it worse. And actually a week or so ago I read on facebook that were defintly getting a trailer of some sort ut this month. there just finalising what they want in it and etc..