Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 months left
Why is it ok for people with opinions that it WILL be released in 8 weeks to be allowed to post but when someone disagrees you get your back up. If you don't agree then so be it.

I personally think it won't be released until at the earliest August.
And ross said it was still on track for 2nd quarter release and I think he would know more than anyone right now so until they said otherwise it will be released over the next 8 weeks or so
(05-01-2015, 08:52 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Why is it ok for people with opinions that it WILL be released in 8 weeks to be allowed to post but when someone disagrees you get your back up. If you don't agree then so be it.

I personally think it won't be released until at the earliest August.

"Ross said it'll be released in Q2" isn't an opinion it's a fact. I personally have no opinion on whether or not it'll be released in Q2 or not and nobody else should either apart from Ross or other staff members.

I just find it ludicrous that people are trying to suggest that Ross is lying or pretending that they know what's going on when they do not.
If anyone like me followed Oddworld New n Tasty first saw they wanted that game to be complete by 2012 (release date late feb 2015).

We can't always rely on what devs say about release dates but what is more important is that they don't rush the game.

Personally I'd rather wait another 3 months to play this if it meant the game was completely polished and ready to go.

However still staying optimistic the game release date is drawing near and super excited to see this game in action. Let's just not all get our hopes up just yet Smile

Really looking forward to this game Smile
Not once have I mentioned Ross, however its my opinion that he has left the door open for a change of date.

Seems you are more upset at the prospect of it being late rather than me actually suggesting it is going to be.

If you don't agree, that's fine with me.
I don't care if it's delayed or not all I care about is if it's a quality game with minimum glitches and bugs and smooth gameplay. What frustrates me is everyone saying that's it's definitely getting delayed as we've had no info in a while even Ross says they're still on track for Q2 release. Everyone needs to stay calm and be patient and believe that good things come to those that wait
Why be frustrated about another persons opinion?

So very strange.
I am confident they won't meet Q2 release date if promotion or updates are anything to go by..

I don't mind as long as Big Ant are trying to perfect the game for next gen and actually make the game a memorable iteration.
If you look back at the rll2 game on tru blu games facebook half of the replies were getting are almost identical to ones back then. Especially when asking about trailers and screenshots.
(05-01-2015, 10:38 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Not once have I mentioned Ross, however its my opinion that he has left the door open for a change of date.

Seems you are more upset at the prospect of it being late rather than me actually suggesting it is going to be.

If you don't agree, that's fine with me.

Honestly if it's late then it's late. I don't really mind too much.