Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 months left
(05-01-2015, 11:02 AM)nathan00107 Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:00 AM)SOR Wrote: 8 weeks is a long time. Big Ant could legitimately finish the project (If it isn't already), get it cleared by the necessary people (Microsoft, Sony etc) and then Tru Blu could release trailers, screen shots etc all in the next 2 weeks.

I'd say that a Q2 release isn't likely if by this time next month we haven't seen a trailer. I think they'd want at least a solid 4 weeks press.
So I was browsing around on their Facebook page and seen this. Hopefully we should see some content soon.

I saw that as well. Would it be safe to assume that the game is likely being cleared by Microsoft, Sony etc right now and when they get the go ahead a trailer will be released?
(05-01-2015, 11:11 AM)SOR Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:02 AM)nathan00107 Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:00 AM)SOR Wrote: 8 weeks is a long time. Big Ant could legitimately finish the project (If it isn't already), get it cleared by the necessary people (Microsoft, Sony etc) and then Tru Blu could release trailers, screen shots etc all in the next 2 weeks.

I'd say that a Q2 release isn't likely if by this time next month we haven't seen a trailer. I think they'd want at least a solid 4 weeks press.
So I was browsing around on their Facebook page and seen this. Hopefully we should see some content soon.

I saw that as well. Would it be safe to assume that the game is likely being cleared by Microsoft, Sony etc right now and when they get the go ahead a trailer will be released?
Perhaps. If there aiming for a Q2 release I'd assume that most of, if not all of the core gameplay and mechanics have been finished and their just tweaking it up. I'm hoping there just waiting to get go aheads from the other companies before releasing more content to us.
They stated on someone's post on Facebook, that "beta testing is in progress" so shouldn't be to far away from some news.
Beta testing?

8 Weeks?

hahahaha
Hey boys theres a ps4 comp for the new rugby league live 3 game if your intrested https://www.facebook.com/groups/504628409685708/
Dylz, this has nothing to do with a competition.

Anyway, back to the topic, I think everybody needs to stop worrying about the release date. Enjoy the fanhub, talk about fun modes etc. on the forum. Now I want to clarify this isn't aimed at everyone, just the people who sign up to ask the same question again and again.
(05-01-2015, 06:36 PM)reggiewestside Wrote: Dylz, this has nothing to do with a competition.

Anyway, back to the topic, I think everybody needs to stop worrying about the release date. Enjoy the fanhub, talk about fun modes etc. on the forum. Now I want to clarify this isn't aimed at everyone, just the people who sign up to ask the same question again and again.

Well Said Reggie Smile
(05-01-2015, 02:16 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Beta testing?

8 Weeks?

hahahaha

Ugh, I hate posts like this that just aim to demean people.

"In progress" can mean beginning, middle or end. For all we know they could be at the end of beta testing. No need to laugh at someone and discourage them when they've posted interesting information.
Wasn't to demean anyone. I'm laughing at the suggestion that the game will be out in 8 weeks.

I'm sure games don't go from beta to release in 8 weeks. Sony and Microsoft can take 8 weeks.
Could be. Ross has said it as recently as last week. With all due respect the CEO of the company making the game is a lot more trustworthy than "Mav_78" from Big Ant forums.