Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Your Career starting side/Key signings
Depending on the ratings of the players, il probably try to get matt bowen back at the cowboys from wigan for his last years. He was one of the main reasons I started supporting the cowboys. Great player. il probably run with lachlan coote for a years then let him go if he under performs.
1 Tedesco
2 nofuluma
3 Simona
4 Lawrence
5 Richards
6 Moltzen (Moses over rated)
7 Brooks
8 Woods
9 Farah ©
10 Galloway
11 Haluta
12 Lovett
13 Sironen
14. Drinkwater (still young and will try out)
15 Seumanfagi
16 Sue
17 Lodge (why not give him a try!)
18 Niqgama (wrong spelling I know! My put him in starting team instead of Nofoaluma)

I will look for an outside back maybe Kenny-Dowl or Reece Robinson and probs get rid of Simona for some good cash then I will loke for a ultilty kinda like Tom humble then I may look for a 5/8 depending on moltzen form (would like hohia!!) and finally a lock/2nd rower I would like either Lewis Brown or Greg Eastwood! What do you think of my team?
What about Mighty Marty Taupau ??
Naiqama should be in there over Lawrence
I'd get both Lewis Brown & Greg Eastwood as both are useful & play different positions majority of the time.
I'd recruit Kenny-Dowall in the centres with Robinson Wing-bound
If every think fails at 5/8 including Sironen why not shift Farah to 5/8 assuming you've got Lewis Brown at HK
Brooks is a future captain, so make sure you re-sign him.
For recruiting a 5/8 I'd look to Moses Mbye (assuming he's off contract)
I think if you keep Simona you have a quality side & Richards retirees you may just be able to build this team

1 Tedesco
2 Nofoaluma
3 Simona
4 Kenny-Dowall
5 Robinson
6 Manumalealii / Naiqama
7 Brooks
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Galloway
11 Brown
12 Sironen
13 Taupau

14 Moltzen
(04-29-2015, 10:07 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: 1 Morris
2 Rona
3 Morris
4 Lafai
5 Perrett
6 Thompson
7 Mbye
8 Kasiano
9 Cook
10 Graham
11 Williams
12 Jackson
13 Tolman

14 Eastwood
15 Pritchard
16 Klemmer
17 Stanley
Terrible side. Thompson is a winger and has never been a half. Cook before Lichaa? Stanley on the bench to come on and play what position? He's a centre/winger with little experience in a play making role.
Thompson was bought as the replacement for Barba but played Wing & he played FB & 6 all his Q Cup Career.
Stanley to provide cover for injuries like Mbye currently does but honestly I had a mindblank now I'd have Lloyd Perett there but I do like the idea of giving him time as a utility player off the bench
Thompson was always a fullback mate. He is no half. He was signed as a winger or fullback. I don't think he could ever perform at 6 to be honest. He was signed because of his performances at the back.
(04-30-2015, 04:57 PM)roostersule2 Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 04:44 PM)Rll3 Wrote: 1 Tedesco
2 nofuluma
3 Simona
4 Lawrence
5 Richards
7 Brooks
8 Woods
9 Farah ©
10 Galloway
11 Haluta
12 Lovett
13 Sironen
15 Seumanfagi
16 Sue
18 Niqgama (wrong spelling I know! My put him in starting team instead of Nofoaluma)

I will look for an outside back maybe Kenny-Dowl or Reece Robinson and probs get rid of Simona for some good cash then I will loke for a ultilty kinda like Tom humble then I may look for a 5/8 depending on moltzen form (would like hohia!!) and finally a lock/2nd rower I would like either Lewis Brown or Greg Eastwood! What do you think of my team?
You don't watch a lot of RL do you?
Actully i watch heaps im a die hard tigers fan and idk thats just the team i would have so ITS JUST IMO SON!
(04-30-2015, 06:46 PM)Rll3 Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 04:57 PM)roostersule2 Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 04:44 PM)Rll3 Wrote: 1 Tedesco
2 nofuluma
3 Simona
4 Lawrence
5 Richards
7 Brooks
8 Woods
9 Farah ©
10 Galloway
11 Haluta
12 Lovett
13 Sironen
15 Seumanfagi
16 Sue

You don't watch a lot of RL do you?
Actully i watch heaps im a die hard tigers fan and idk thats just the team i would have so ITS JUST IMO SON!
I don't mind your team, the only thing I'd change is put Marty Tapau in the starting side, put Lovett to bench and replace noufalouma with Naiqama
(04-30-2015, 05:09 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: What about Mighty Marty Taupau ??
Naiqama should be in there over Lawrence
I'd get both Lewis Brown & Greg Eastwood as both are useful & play different positions majority of the time.
I'd recruit Kenny-Dowall in the centres with Robinson Wing-bound
If every think fails at 5/8 including Sironen why not shift Farah to 5/8 assuming you've got Lewis Brown at HK
Brooks is a future captain, so make sure you re-sign him.
For recruiting a 5/8 I'd look to Moses Mbye (assuming he's off contract)
I think if you keep Simona you have a quality side & Richards retirees you may just be able to build this team

1 Tedesco
2 Nofoaluma
3 Simona
4 Kenny-Dowall
5 Robinson
6 Manumalealii / Naiqama
7 Brooks
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Galloway
11 Brown
12 Sironen
13 Taupau

14 Moltzen
CHEERS FOR THE FEEDBACK! Forgot tapau i will updated the team tomorow! Thank bro

MATE MOSES SUCKS, HE IS HOPELESS, HOHIA WAS TO GET A BIT OF TALK SINCE HE RITERED YESTERDAY AND I JUST FORGOT TAPAU G DOWN
Guys lets keep the thread pleasant shall we, just because yall don't agree with someone doesn't mean you should tell em off.