Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-order Benefits?
Hey guys.

I think it would be nice to have some pre-order benefits for the game. Nothing that makes the game unfair to standard copy users. Maybe just a couple of special balls or a 'Pre-order' sponsor on jerseys or something. Perhaps even some stadium decorations, things like banners and flags.

Cheers.
Anything in game they're wasting their time, who actually likes pre-order bonus content, it's mainly something inconsequential that someone uses once and that's it. A sweet ass steel case on the other hand.....
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Last time with rll2 we got a state of origin ball, so wouldn't expect anything more than that.
Cheers for the info guys.
No worries
I won't be pre ordering but perhaps a collectors case and a poster would be cool? Super fans could get the posters autographed and frame it or something?
(04-30-2015, 11:04 PM)SOR Wrote: I won't be pre ordering but perhaps a collectors case and a poster would be cool? Super fans could get the posters autographed and frame it or something?

Why no pre-order.Smile
I live in Wollongong which is a pretty small city. My local game stores won't sell out of the game so I don't really need to pre order.
(04-30-2015, 11:16 PM)SOR Wrote: I live in Wollongong which is a pretty small city. My local game stores won't sell out of the game so I don't really need to pre order.

Fair enough.
Pre order bonuses or "exclusive" content is always a grey area. We shouldnt expect on release Extra content behind a paywall. In terms of physical rewards (posters,balls ect) is ok if you don't charge extra and doesnt effect overall gameplay. If i wad to include a pre order "bonus" it would be a pre order discount as you see on steam. 10-20% off or something.