Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Legends Showcase
Same here i was trying to make him and camdogz even said i was as close as we could get then next thing itchy actually made him.
Just went on the hub for the first time in a while and was surprised to see my 01 Knights team is 2nd in downloads to Fission's 04 Bulldogs. And also spotted 2 of my players in an 90s Aussie team which had Daryl Halligan oddly enough.
Canberra Raiders Mid 90's all done!

[Image: raiders1.jpg]
temporary image hosting

Manly Sea Eagles Mid 90's

[Image: manly.jpg]
image hosting adult
Looking good Itchy, players look spot on.
Has anyone done any current cowboys players?
(04-28-2015, 01:08 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Looking good Itchy, players look spot on.

Thanks Mate Smile
(04-28-2015, 01:17 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Has anyone done any current cowboys players?

There are a few versions of Thurston on the FanHub. Some are better than others.
Itchy, I tweaked your 90's Raiders uniform for you and re-uploaded the team. I think I was able to get it a little closer after playing around with the sleeve patterns.

[Image: Raiders90s_zpseyxwu15u.png]
(05-01-2015, 04:48 AM)Steeler Wrote: Itchy, I tweaked your 90's Raiders uniform for you and re-uploaded the team. I think I was able to get it a little closer after playing around with the sleeve patterns.

Great work. That is as close as you will get from the options available. For those getting the PC version, I am currently doing the 80's and 90's jerseys, as we will most likely be able to put these into the game. I'll Post them in the Jersey Thread.
No one has made Darren Lockyer yet when he went bald Sad