Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
Having been using this fantastic Fanhub for a while now, I would like to make a few suggestions. In relation to the ear rotation, moving along the y-axis rotates the ear (from side view), and moving along the x-axis protrudes the ear away from the skull, but the entire ear. It would be great to be able to have an additional function to tilt the top and bottom parts of the ear away from the skull separately. This was possible in RLL2. Would also like to see a few more options with the eye shape, and possible a few mullet hair designs (longer at the back). I realise this is a bit nit-picky, and that the the fanhub is still in its infancy, but that would make a difference to an already wonderful tool.
Agree with itchy after camdogz tried to make Dallas Johnson which is close except Dallas Johnsons left ear was destroyed by a dog. You should be able to do stuff like that to peoples ears
So i tried activating my account and it kicked me out.
(04-17-2015, 10:38 PM)Ross Wrote: First thing Monday QA will be in touch with those having issues. Sorry guys.

Soooooo..... you meant next Monday then? Undecided
Yea I'd think so as I'm yet to be contacted with my issues
Look on the bright side... if they're that busy that they can't get back to you right now... it means they're doing something important.

I like to imagine that Big Ant Studios is like Willy Wonka's Factory, except Ross has a whip and sings more. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(04-21-2015, 10:59 AM)Ruck Wrote: I like to imagine that Big Ant Studios is like Willy Wonka's Factory, except Ross has a whip and sings more. Big Grin

I've always thought Nate Myles has a look of an Oompa Loompa about him.

And what Ross gets up to in his own time is nothing to do with us Big Grin
I go to activate my account. Always crashes the player hub
Was disappointed to see no neck brace feature in the fan hub for past players such as Brent Tate and Dallas Johnson and possibly future players. I know not a lot of players wear neck braces but it still would be nice to see the feature in there at least if you wanted to create a custom player with one. Hopefully Ross adds it in in a future update.
Also interesting to see that beau Fallon in equal highest rated player in the titans at 89 and Nate Myles in rated 79. And kieren Mosley is white?