Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tomorrow
I have a feeling that tomorrow will be the day we see something new. Whether it be screenshots or a video or possible a full features list, I do not know.
No better time to build the hype. The game
will be out (without a delay) by 30 June. Big Ant we are patiently waiting...
eshays braaaa
(04-06-2015, 09:27 PM)drewey78 Wrote: I have a feeling that tomorrow will be the day we see something new. Whether it be screenshots or a video or possible a full features list, I do not know.

I hope you're right brother. I've got forced annual leave all through June so of it comes out during that time that's perfect for me.

Please do a solid for a loyal fan big ant and announce it will be released in June.
I Doubt will get anything tomorrow. We all should be patience Tru Blu like building up a game only around 3-4 weeks from release well they have in the past. So I reackon end of May or early June would be the time if the date was June 30
Of all days why tomorrow? Wouldn't it make sense to debut the trailer during game 1 of State Of Origin 2015 or during the ANZAC test or something like that? You know, a big group of Rugby fans all watching the same thing on the same night regardless of team preference?

I mean that makes more sense to me then a random Tuesday in April.
(04-07-2015, 01:09 AM)SOR Wrote: Of all days why tomorrow? Wouldn't it make sense to debut the trailer during game 1 of State Of Origin 2015 or during the ANZAC test or something like that? You know, a big group of Rugby fans all watching the same thing on the same night regardless of team preference?

I mean that makes more sense to me then a random Tuesday in April.

It would've made sense for them to debut the trailer for RLL2 during the Grand Final in 2012, but they didn't. Tru Blu don't seem to like doing anything that makes sense.
Random Tuesday is more Tru Blu style. They don't understand marketing that's for sure
Well i got a feeling in the next few days the Player Hub will get a update.
I wonder if the plethora of armchair marketing experts around here and Facebook are going to be handing in their resumes at Tru Blu.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(04-06-2015, 09:27 PM)drewey78 Wrote: I have a feeling that tomorrow will be the day we see something new. Whether it be screenshots or a video or possible a full features list, I do not know.

Stay calm drewey. Breathe deeply- in... out... in... out.

There, isn't that better.