Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Be A Pro Position will you be? also what team for?
I'll be a Lock or 2nd Rower
I'll wanna play for Penrith Panthers
CITY, NSW, AUS, Nrl All Stars
Joined BIG ANT Forums OCTOBER 2012
Joined SIDHE Forums MAY 2005

I'd go with Canberra and be a hooker or halfback. I would represent Country, All Stars and the Mighty Kiwis.
Positions: Fullback, Halfback, Centre

Starting Gold Coast U/20's playing at either Fullback or Right Centre.

Eventually Playing For Brisbane Broncos, Queensland Maroons U/20's, Queensland Maroons, Indigenous All Stars, Australian Kangaroos & Exiles if i decide to play in ESL.
Oh yeah i just realised i did something wrong. I would pick the Might Kiwis instead of country
I'm keen on playing for the Sharks, Eels, Warriors or Panthers to help them win a premiership or another one. Id play Halfback, Fullback or five eight.
Idk what u20's i want to play for.
Utility back
Mainly FB and Wing
NZ Warriors -> NZ

Once I've had enough of that, I'd try Hooker with the Sharks -> QLD -> Australia

Then as a forward for the Huddersfield Giants then to represent England.

Don't care much for playing the All-stars game, probably if I do, it'd be for the All stars.

Would love to be included in the 9s squad if available in the game, please, ross, please Wink
Second row for the 'Dogs.
Halfback + Fullback
Newcastle Knights
NSW, Australia, Indigenous Rep
- Knights are kinda covered on halves so probably play Fullback primarily, or go to sharks or panthers to fill in for the inconsistency Tongue
I'd go for newcastle
Possibly halves, fullback or winger
NSW
country
AUS
All stars
Prop or second row for Leeds. Good time to be coming through there with leuluai Peacock and Jones Buchanon all likely to retire within a year or two