Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MUST NEEDS!
just was thinking what are some must haves we need in RLL3!
A trailer of the game first would be nice haha
We kind of have this with the RLL3 wishlist.
(03-21-2015, 11:24 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: CO CAPTAINS!!!! haha just kidding..

I totally agree that is a perfect idea for the game
And I'm not kidding
(03-24-2015, 09:51 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 08:19 PM)Camdogz97 Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 11:24 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: CO CAPTAINS!!!! haha just kidding..

I totally agree that is a perfect idea for the game
And I'm not kidding

I was mocking you. It's a stupid idea.

I realise. No it's not
Without wanting to get too involved in this I struggle to see what Co-captains would bring to the game. Bearing in mind that who you name as captain now doesn't currently have any impact either?
All things considered, unless the Captains have a major part in the game, I don't see how it is a stupid request. Even if Captains feature heavily in cutscenes, surely it wouldn't be that much of an issue to make it randomly or logically pick just one captain for the cutscene....

So it all comes down to how much effort it is to put another © on the team list.

I personally feel that it wouldn't be that big a deal and just a variation on having a (VC). Captains in the game are basically bling that serves no major purpose other than to represent how things really are.

Now correct me if I'm wrong (had to use Wikipedia as my source as I don't really care either way), but if you're not a fan of the idea... blame (take it up with) the Titans and Rabbitohs.

Titans - Prince & Bailey
Rabbitohs - Kidwell & Asotasi

Titans - Prince & Bailey
Rabbitohs - Kidwell & Asotasi

Titans - Prince & Bailey

Raiders - Tongue & Campese
Sea Eagles - Lyon & King
Eels - Cayless & Hindmarsh

Sea Eagles - Lyon & King
Cowboys - Thurston & Scott
Rabbitohs - Asotasi & Crocker

Sea Eagles - Lyon & King
Rabbitohs - Crocker, Asotasi, Sutton, King & Burgess

Titans - Bird & Myles
Sea Eagles - Lyon & King
Eels - Maitua & Hayne

Broncos - Parker & Hodges
Bulldogs - Ennis & Pritchard
Titans - Myles & Bird
Sea Eagles - Lyon & King
Eels - Hayne & Mannah
Panthers - Kingston & Wallace

Roosters - Pearce & Friend

You can call his suggestion frivolous, but it's far from stupid. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Frivolous is a good word I suppose. They used to have it in madden, because in the NFL they have four team captains, and all it changed in game was which players were in the coin toss animation.

On a related note, it would be good to see captains have an impact, perhaps the easiest way to do it would be a great captain would make form last longer.
How would having co-captains actually affect the game? different cut scenes?
I'd rather other things be implemented than cut scenes personally.

We have a wishlist thread.

But, my main one I'd love to see is the Dick Smith Auckland NRL Nines. Where you can chose the makeup of your squad, you can deck it out with first graders, or go with the minimum required and fill of youngters
I put the co captains idea in the Wishlist thread and yet everyone still yelled at me even though I had every right to put it in there