Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
Thanks.
no worries Smile
I have been toying with the fan hub for a little while now.

I would like to see the ability to change the colour of lips. I have been trying to create a young Geoff Toovey and his lips are almost the same colour as his skin.

Another thing missing is the curve downward in the middle of the upper lip. Some people have a slight V shape on the top lip. Where the lip is thinner in the middle.
I will attach a good pic of Toovey and you will see it but no so prominent.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Philtrum adds the v shape on the top lip but it's not that noticeable. It does need to be more noticeable.

Lip shade and a few more skin shades would be good additions.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Every time i go onto Edit Teams, i get to No League and then the game crashses when i try to view my custom teams. Also when i was making players the same thing would happen, it would crash randomly
I was just on the fanhub and I have found a bug. The fanhub will crash if you go onto the no league clubs and scroll through the teams [/font]
I know its annoying
This is being looked into and they'll get it sorted as soon as they can. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
The crash has been fixed up and a new update is now out!

Let us know if you find any more issues.
(04-10-2015, 06:29 PM)HBK619 Wrote: The crash has been fixed up and a new update is now out!

Let us know if you find any more issues.

Was anything added in said update or was it just fixes for the crashing