Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cover Athlete
Cover player or players has not been determined as of yet (from a pretty good source).
Undecided to go on one player or a collage of players or even moving away from that concept but the decision makers on the topic are open to suggestions..... keep in mind though if the cover contains less than 4 players then a fee needs to be paid by the publisher alternatively if the number is greater than 4 than (not sure on superleague) there is no fee involved.
I can confirm Benji will not make cover due to his poor showing...well lack there of, with meeting agreed commitments with certain parties involved with the previous game.
I did have a discussion with somebody earlier today about possible concepts for the cover but at the moment the focus is on DBC release.... have some more details in time once permitted to do so (very excited on whats coming up for myself). More details in time....

In the meantime keep putting forward ideas and concepts to Bigant and Trublu, they are being viewed by those who make decisions because you never know if your idea may end up on the cover ;0)
Just go with Provan/Summons. Or Aaron Woods Big Grin

Actually in regards to promos/ commitments etc Thurston might be better and he is a bit of a video game nerd. Remember a piece on him during origin when he admitted his addiction and was showing the boys how to play Mario Kart.
Sean Johnson and GI Launched the NRL so why not those 2. Maybe throw James Graham also that way you can have the 1 cover for Aus, NZ and UK?
GI, Thurston, Tomkins, Johnson

They could try what EA did. have a few NRL stars that the fans can vote for to be on the cover and do the same for the European release.

Inglis and Hayne would've made for an awesome cover, but we all know where hayne went.
Could have Burgess and Hayne sitting on a bench... kinda like Forrest Gump...
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(02-03-2015, 10:44 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: Could have Burgess and Hayne sitting on a bench... kinda like Forrest Gump...

Hahaha
Simply couldn't be assed putting the effort in.. Someone from Big Ant will have to put the logo in there.

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Sam's head looks a bit too small.
Hayne should have his helmet on.
I know who definitely shouldn't be on the cover. Paul Gallen he is a dug cheat. how the hell is he allowed to play this year and not only that Laurie Daley said he will still captain NSW Blues wtf is the NRL doing?