Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 development conditions
Graphics were/are excellent but being a union game was a negative before I even started and the gameplay was just flakey, it's a touch footy game at best with no momentum/pressure system at all. Where as RLL was a tough game and if you get on the back foot in RLL2 it's very hard to get back into a game, atleast online anyway.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
For us gameplay is king, graphics second. Sidhe's RC graphics are better than those found in RLL2, I believe our gameplay however is superior.

I can't talk about what we are doing but I can assure you that it will be graphically superior too anything you've seen from us before.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Not really... but it had to be done. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I know Ruck, what ever it is (lets pretend we don't know, unless it's lacross) this will be very exciting.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I'm psyched for Lacross... closest I'll get to Field Hockey. Big Grin

But when Ross is backing something with a statement like that... there's something coming.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(03-01-2014, 10:15 PM)Ross Wrote: For us gameplay is king, graphics second. Sidhe's RC graphics are better than those found in RLL2, I believe our gameplay however is superior.

I can't talk about what we are doing but I can assure you that it will be graphically superior too anything you've seen from us before.

Possibly AFL Live 3 on PS3/Xbox 360/PC? Wink
If I'm being brutally honest and some of you know what Radman was like at times as I grew up learning through making mistakes in a public forum.

Being a passionate technology, Sports, Video game, gambling, Alcohol and crap food addict has cost me more than any money could ever replace in terms of relationships and health over the years but through all of the light and dark times I have always strived to mend those broken mirrors and take a good hard look at myself and then just smile knowing I don't need to wear a mask anymore because I am human after all. *wipes tear lol* :p Smile
(03-01-2014, 10:02 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Graphics were/are excellent but being a union game was a negative before I even started and the gameplay was just flakey,

Atari 2600 have more responsive controls. Woeful.

Bring on RLL 3- Freddy Fittler Edition
I have high hopes for Big Ant, PS4 has really geared itself towards smaller production studios, which I think is brilliant. Some of the low tier games that are coming out, even just for PSN downloads, look amazing.
(03-11-2014, 10:35 PM)krypter Wrote: I have high hopes for Big Ant, PS4 has really geared itself towards smaller production studios, which I think is brilliant. Some of the low tier games that are coming out, even just for PSN downloads, look amazing.

And that is why Sony is winning the console war Big Grin