Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket Academy Update This Friday
Update coming this Friday at 1pm, it was going to be 6pm but then I realised it was valentines day and it wouldn't go down well...

I'd like ideas on simple things we could put in the Nets for a bonus or targets etc... has to be *really* simple.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Maybe have a target that is in the air? To encourage slogging Smile
How about a bonus for knocking the stumps down at the other end.
Ross I have a couple of ahh um simple suggestions for CA
more licenses
bowling
free copies of the game if you get a streak of more than 10

If you fail to implement these I will continually spam you and complain excessivly on facebook :p.
Get ready for a [email protected]%&ing broken arm!!!!!
please let us bowl in the nets!!!!!!
@Deepshva - Ross has confirmed that there will be no bowling up until the release
Whitewash for the Aussies!!!
Could sit here all day with suggestions.

How about a guest appearance by a couple of TableTop Players.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
How about at an umpire who give LBW decisions? You could even use Ruck's character :p
Whitewash for the Aussies!!!
(02-08-2014, 05:07 PM)DNAngel Wrote: Maybe have a target that is in the air? To encourage slogging Smile
Nice Idea
(02-08-2014, 06:01 PM)swilson Wrote: How about a bonus for knocking the stumps down at the other end.
That,s Good
(02-08-2014, 06:11 PM)mbgrice Wrote: Ross I have a couple of ahh um simple suggestions for CA
more licenses
bowling
free copies of the game if you get a streak of more than 10

If you fail to implement these I will continually spam you and complain excessivly on facebook :p.
Only 10 streak not fair.
(02-08-2014, 07:22 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: Could sit here all day with suggestions.

How about a guest appearance by a couple of TableTop Players.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(02-08-2014, 07:45 PM)kerryr Wrote: How about at an umpire who give LBW decisions? You could even use Ruck's character :p
Best Idea of the day.
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
USA USA... American Flag please if it hasn't been included already.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”