Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Friday
Here we go another friday is knocking the door.

Ross / Forum members any kind of new news about DBC14 is there for us today?Cool
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
I really hope so, would just like to hear where things are, and hopefully hear that things are still on track for that 2013 release Smile
I hope Ross is far too busy today to be here!
I worked my mojo to counter their mojo.... We got some cross-mojination and then their heads exploded.
yeah the release date needs to be announced, im predicting 25 December

or an update of DB Academy where we can upload our own logos and sponsors
#BackTheAllBlacks

(12-06-2013, 11:32 AM)collo Wrote: I hope Ross is far too busy today to be here!

Yep, pretty busy, I still read all of the posts though, just don't have time to reply to them all.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
There will be a new Cricket Academy update Friday next week.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
This game will not be released this year! That i do know! Sorry to burst the bubble! Maybe late January or February.
(12-06-2013, 03:13 PM)Bunnies_1 Wrote: This game will not be released this year! That i do know! Sorry to burst the bubble! Maybe late January or February.

Look I've agreed with you and even repped you on a different issue, but:

Many a so-called "guy in the know" has said this or that with no evidence. People are guessing, or hoping to provoke a response one way or the other from Ross and it's mostly pretty transparent.

So once again this looks like a sourceless guess, so please let us know the evidence?

(12-06-2013, 03:19 PM)C A Iversen Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 03:13 PM)Bunnies_1 Wrote: This game will not be released this year! That i do know! Sorry to burst the bubble! Maybe late January or February.

Look I've agreed with you and even repped you on a different issue, but:

Many a so-called "guy in the know" has said this or that with no evidence. People are guessing, or hoping to provoke a response one way or the other from Ross and it's mostly pretty transparent.

So once again this looks like a sourceless guess, so please let us know the evidence?
I was in picking up GT6 today and i just asked what other pre orders i had as i did a few at once, He said "Bradman 14" i said "oh i'm looking forward to that game". He replied "next year!" I hit back with "u serious?"
To be fair as the weeks tick by, a release date would need to be a month(s) in advance. Look at games like GTA 5, GT6 and other games have a few weeks in the pre order shelf at the local EB Games, then the numbers get sent back after a certain time so they can print X amount of copies. Most have an expected release date, some don't.
Never ask someone at EB if they are serious.... it's not part of their job description. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”