Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question About Modding DB14
Ross will mind if people mod this game? and will this forum be used for modding if you dont mind it, i used to mod cricket 07 and i am currently modding EA Rugby 08 but just wanted to know if you would mind?
We support modding of legitimately purchased games on PC, we cannot support it on console.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-03-2013, 03:46 PM)Ross Wrote: We support modding of legitimately purchased games on PC, we cannot support it on console.

okay cool

(09-03-2013, 03:46 PM)Ross Wrote: We support modding of legitimately purchased games on PC, we cannot support it on console.

and thanks for the really quick reply, thats what i really like about this whole setup, you are really in touch with the fans of this game and its great, Thank You Ross
#BackTheAllBlacks

Have to agree with you there frediskin.

Ross, it's been through outright hard work, that you've managed to win over fans here. So many of us are originally from the SIDHE forums and thought you were the Antichrist for taking the rugby league franchise away and creating RLL.

Then came RLL2. Game changer. From that point on, I stopped looking at the SIDHE forums for their games (only go there for rugby league chat). Your feedback on a regular basis trumps Mario's, although regular, but far too often useless, condescending replies.

It's great to finally have a team put a real effort into a cricket game. You've given the game what it deserves. Well done.
Thanks Victor... it's certainly been a long journey - thanks for sticking with us Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Really hope you guys make an AFL Live game again, in the future!
still a bit worried about if i can run the game without lag, because rugby challenge 2 lags on my PC, but i can run the cricket academy
#BackTheAllBlacks

(09-04-2013, 01:40 PM)DNAngel Wrote: Really hope you guys make an AFL Live game again, in the future!

That would take years, that last one was ok but tbh it would take alot of time to actually capture a game like afl properly.
If only I knew back then what I know now... I'm glad I got to know Ross / Big Ant and realized my misplaced loyalty. Smile

I dumped Sidhe during the making of RLL2. Randomly checked the forums for Supercoach info or to see how RC 1.5 was getting on... but it would appear that Sidhe has thrown our stuff to the curb and left us a text message to collect out junk, as their forums are now dead and they now have this PikPok crap in it's place.

Apparently they've changed their slogan to "We make Apps" LOL.

Oh well, no loss there. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
It's crazy how things have changed Ruck, out with old and in with the new.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17