Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where Are You Ross
(08-27-2013, 09:24 AM)C A Iversen Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 08:52 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 07:35 AM)C A Iversen Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 12:22 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote: Dear its being 10 days no new news about DBCA14.Angry
Any idea about new screenshots or video release. ????Idea

Just out of interest, why the angry face emoticon? What has anyone done to incur your anger? Or was it just a case of picking an emoticon at random?

Randomly selected emotions can,t describes my long time wait almost 4 year,s for a fully featured Cricket game like DBCA14.

Hope you all understand. SmileSmile

We're all waiting with you gloriousbagh and yes it seems like a long time, a really really long time, but I bet the guys at Big Ant would love to get it out to us as soon as they can.

It sounds like the upcoming patch for Cricket Academy is a lot of work with stats and attributes etc, so I'm sure it's keeping the guys busy. It's probably only at most one or two further patches away after that from the release version, so I guess it's coming down to the end of a really busy time right now.

We're trying to make it so you don't have to enter any stats... unless you think we've got them wrong of course Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Great work. Butt let me now that are you guys are going to enter player,s stats of all cricketing nations are just few cricketing nations?

Top 10 sound,s good if there is so.Smile
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
So I shouldn't bother chasing everyone's career stats? Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
No, don't do that, all will become clear on the stats side soon....

(08-27-2013, 01:20 PM)Ross Wrote: No, don't do that, all will become clear on the stats side soon....

Something tells me that some kind of further licensing information may soon be coming to light. Otherwise not sure why Big Ant would be allowed to enter the information of real world players. Maybe Tru Blu have been working hard and the ICC or some of it's members have agreed to something? Hope so. Smile

Also, if DB Cricket is a huge success, I'm certainly hoping Ruck gets signed up by Big Ant as a likeness creator for future titles. Smile

LOL, I'm sure after DBC 14 hits the shelves, that smart and not so smart national cricketing teams will be asking themselves... "WHY? Why aren't we in this, why the hell didn't we get on-board?"

When word gets out of a DBC 15 (or 16, I think this game will have more than enough staying power), Licenses should be thrown at Big Ant and then some computer will make people like us obsolete. Just look at Don Bradman's Character, Big Ant have got likenesses covered but are playing it smart by not wasting money chasing licenses that should be for free.

If fools still try to overcharge for Licenses though... just get the official uniforms and keep tweaking CA and we're set. Either way I'd like to see Cricket (Rugby League etc) Academy continue to evolve with the game as CA has given us the ability to make anyone we want and for a Sports game that is ALWAYS a good thing. Smile

That said I'd be honoured to help Big Ant in any way I can Smile, seriously who wouldn't? It's gotta be like working at Disneyland at the moment, doesn't it? I mean crushing the competition at the moment must have moral pretty high and no one has escaped out of the Big Ant Dungeon to complain about the whippings.

Seriously though, there are more deserving people doing some great work on CA. And Big Ant are the ones that gave us the tools to work with. Smile

Almost forgot my point... Thankyou Ross... Stats were always going to be easier to do than player abilities... but you've saved me from doing some really tedious work there. Easy enough for retired players but for current players I was wondering where I'd draw the line. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
i wish the New Zealand Cricket board game you permission to license them in the game
The future for us is an "Academy" for every game we make. Ultimately we want a stadium creator also.

Just to be difficult, I'd like a Stadium creator to have options to make smaller grounds. By which I mean, people can try to replicate their local Footy Ground. Smile

But that's great news Ross Big Grin.
A stadium creator would have to have the ability to get the smaller gounds made as an option.