Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will cricket academy be available in game
I cant seem to log on through the same email i use for ps3 i hope this dosnt mean i will need to make another ps3 account just to download teams i hope the feature is avaialble in game or something im hoping

and will thier be teams available that we dont have to down

I seen 24 international badges in the creator so hopefully this means they have created 24 internationa teams that are already in game

Id love to see them also have domestic teams from all of the top 10 nations
It's because the game hasn't been released on the PS3 yet! Smile
Ruck has done all 24 teams with badges I think. Along with over 9000 other teams. I've done about 16 too. Combined with everyone else's efforts we are getting close to hitting that sweet 0.05% of Rucks total.

Uh, there will be plenty of teams to play with.
[Image: AVrxy6Y.png]
*cough* Need an American Flag Logo *Cough*
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-21-2013, 09:25 AM)RuckNHell Wrote: *cough* Need an American Flag Logo *Cough*

Surely you haven't run out of teams to create Ruck.....
Lol... I'm almost officially retired. Foolishly making NZ Domestic teams and then that might be it. Lots more teams to be made, I've just taken all the easy ones Smile. Maybe it's just this week or maybe it's Tony Goodin (seriously even Jason Kila had a Facebook page), but I'm struggling to be as productive as I use to be.

Just need the USA logo cause the other 23 teams have their national logo already. Next I'll be whinging for a few more shirt designs, generic logos and maybe different number styles.

Kinda sez a lot about this game when that's what I'm whinging about. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
An amazing effort Ruck Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
'Almost officially retired' I like that one! Might use that the next time my wife asks me if I'm going to keep playing cricket next season......and the season after that....and the season after that...and the....

And yeah, gotta agree with Ross. A fantastic effort - you've done the whole DB Cricket14 community a massive favour with your 100's of creations. (Actually that must be in the 1000's by now!)
So Ross, does ruck get a mention in the credits of the game? That would be pretty special, and something I think he deserves
Having a character creator like that in The Sims 4, would be amazing for the next game! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPPjU8OARg