Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - Update Now Live
(04-14-2018, 09:37 AM)MattWire Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 08:55 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 07:03 AM)MattWire Wrote: The volume of high tackles when playing in higher difficulties is a joke, I'm being killed with penalties. So you have to tackle soft, which the AI just bust through and break away. Infuriating.

If you let go of sprint before you reach the defender you will have a significantly lower chance of giving away a high tackle. just like real league, if you sprint out of the line you have a higher chance of A: Pulling of a big tackle or B: Hitting the attacker high
Wow, thanks for the Rugby lesson! Seriously though, it's happening far too frequently. Using your logic, you can't ever risk the 'big hit'.

I have 500 hours chalked up in this game, played on legend for most of it. Get maybe One head high tackle a season, Because I let go of the sprint button just before contact. You still get the benefit of a strong tackle, without the arm going up. SO, game is fine, your just getting your timing wrong mate, is my guess. Keep practicing and you will get there

Messages In This Thread
Rugby League Live 4 - Update Now Live - by HBK619 - 03-29-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Rugby League Live 4 - Update Now Live - by Foxtheaussie - 04-18-2018, 02:59 PM