The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Poll: Would you like to see Warren Smith and Greg Alexander be the commentators in a Rugby League game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
22 66.67%
No
33.33%
11 33.33%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Fox Sports Commentators for a future game?
Hi guys, I know a lot of people have been complaining about Andrew Voss and Phil Gould over the years but I'm actually a fan of Vossy, though I do agree the commentary in the rugby league series could use a bit of a fresh approach in the future. So I was wondering, what are the chances of getting some Fox Sports commentators in to do the next game? Now if we are going for realism, it makes sense for the Fox Sports guys to do the commentary for the series because they do the most commentary in real [/align]NRL.

Vossy now works for Fox, but I think Warren Smith and Greg Alexander are the best partnership in the NRL and I was wondering if there is any realistic chance of them commentating a Rugby League game in the future? Would you guys like to see it?
NSW will actually win in 2014, right?

Messages In This Thread
Fox Sports Commentators for a future game? - by SuperSteve16 - 07-09-2015, 11:18 AM