Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Rugby League Live 3 Files Explored
(06-25-2015, 05:44 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 05:38 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Only the ones on the hub that I know of, but there is other bytes next to the attributes that are in the same range but I don't know what's what with out a list of them.

Can you say that the stats are more indepth than RLL2??

It's really hard to say till the game is finalised.
(06-25-2015, 05:51 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 05:44 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 05:38 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Only the ones on the hub that I know of, but there is other bytes next to the attributes that are in the same range but I don't know what's what with out a list of them.

Can you say that the stats are more indepth than RLL2??

It's really hard to say to the game is finalised.

DOH!
Well I managed to change the music in game, so it is possible. Normally this would be the first thing I try and mod, but it was the last thing Big Grin
Simply the Best?
That's my team?
Here are the default databases file for RLL3 -

[Image: rll3_defaultdata.jpg]

I've made a program to read the defaultdata_clubs file using the BoyerMooreBinarySearch class to find the bytes pattern /x03/xff/xff/xff which is used for the end of a player or team record.

Here is the defaultdata_clubs file in a hex editor -

[Image: rll3_defaultdata_clubs.jpg]
That is great news if we are able to customise the default teams. My personal plan is to replace all the existing teams with the old teams from the 80's and 90's. I have completed 15 of 17 teams, so hopefully will be finished this weekend. I really need a break.

Good stuff Wouldy.