Big Ant Studios
Career mode crashing on xbox one - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 4 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Career mode crashing on xbox one (/showthread.php?tid=7878)

Career mode crashing on xbox one - Sphiixx - 09-22-2019

When I go into the second season of a manager career mode on Rugby league live 4 and get to the start of the recruitment period my game suddenly freezes and crashes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing has worked.

RE: Career mode crashing on xbox one - Klim - 09-22-2019

Try this if you are using downloaded squads from the fanhub.

(08-29-2019, 02:29 PM)Klim Wrote: What's worked for me and has helped me is that too many of the players are in different teams. If you have players in the Holden cup, intrust premierships and NRL squads at the same time, most likely the game will crash due to the fact that there are players holding up spots that otherwise would be regenerated.

1. Delete your custom players that you don't use or the duplicate custom players that you have.
2. Go to the fanhub - my players - and then filter through the competitions such as the holden cup, intrust premiership and you should see that there are several players that are there.
3. Note down the players and go to clubs - edit clubs - pick the team that has the players - then remove them from their rosters.

I'll be using Victor Radley as an example. He plays for the Roosters NRL squad and Holden Cup squad in my rosters.

Once I manually remove Victor Radley from the Holden Cup squad he will be only in the NRL squad. This fixes the crashing issues as there are no players that the game can get confused about.

4. If the holden cup squad or other team have less than 17 players you cannot remove players from their squads. What I suggest is adding someone from an international team so that they can fill out the squads then you can remove the player of your choice.

RE: Career mode crashing on xbox one - Sphiixx - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:52 PM)Klim Wrote: Try this if you are using downloaded squads from the fanhub.

(08-29-2019, 02:29 PM)Klim Wrote: What's worked for me and has helped me is that too many of the players are in different teams. If you have players in the Holden cup, intrust premierships and NRL squads at the same time, most likely the game will crash due to the fact that there are players holding up spots that otherwise would be regenerated.

1. Delete your custom players that you don't use or the duplicate custom players that you have.
2. Go to the fanhub - my players - and then filter through the competitions such as the holden cup, intrust premiership and you should see that there are several players that are there.
3. Note down the players and go to clubs - edit clubs - pick the team that has the players - then remove them from their rosters.

I'll be using Victor Radley as an example. He plays for the Roosters NRL squad and Holden Cup squad in my rosters.

Once I manually remove Victor Radley from the Holden Cup squad he will be only in the NRL squad. This fixes the crashing issues as there are no players that the game can get confused about.

4. If the holden cup squad or other team have less than 17 players you cannot remove players from their squads. What I suggest is adding someone from an international team so that they can fill out the squads then you can remove the player of your choice.

I have done this and it worked for the first time I tried it but now it crashes at the same spot

RE: Career mode crashing on xbox one - Klim - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 04:10 PM)Sphiixx Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 03:52 PM)Klim Wrote: Try this if you are using downloaded squads from the fanhub.

I have done this and it worked for the first time I tried it but now it crashes at the same spot

Do you have different saves or? Might be worth deleting the game data itself.

RE: Career mode crashing on xbox one - Sphiixx - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 04:40 PM)Klim Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 04:10 PM)Sphiixx Wrote:

Do you have different saves or? Might be worth deleting the game data itself.
It's currently working now thanks for the help ill comment here if something goes wrong