Big Ant Studios
Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 4 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist (/showthread.php?tid=6168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - HomeGroundAdvantage - 04-01-2018

Recently I've been playing Rugby League Live 4 quite a bit, and I've realised that there are quite a few issues that make the game incredibly frustrating to play. I went back to RLL3 and saw some things that were better in that game, but I also noticed that the flow of the game wasn't as on par with RLL4. So I sat down, and thought of the top 5 things that need to be changed in Rugby League Live 5 and I honestly believe that should these changes be implemented, we would have the BEST Rugby League video game to date.

1. Passing and Overlaps:

In Rugby League Live 2 and 3, it seemed to be way too easy to spread the ball to the edge of the field, draw in the winger, and pass it to your winger who would make a line break 85% of the time. This was the main reason why the defensive A.I. was changed in RLL4, making it nearly impossible to spread the ball out wide and make a break using the "draw and pass" technique. I can understand the thought process behind this change, but it went from one extreme to another. It feels like every A.I.-controlled defensive player in RLL4 can see the future, instead of being drawn in when you're spreading the ball, they always guess correctly and teleport to the open man at lightning speed as soon as you tap the pass button. Once again I understand that a change was needed, but set plays and "drawing and passing" after creating an overlap is an essential part of Rugby League, and the fact that we don't have the option to do this in RLL4 makes attacking extremely difficult and unrealistic. My next "MUST CHANGE" coincides with overlaps, and it is the passing in RLL4. It is terrible. I like the option of having the flat pass/float pass option, but far too often when using the pass modifiers (A,B,Y,X) or even passing the ball in general, the pass will float about 6 meters in the air as if it is filled with helium, giving the defense time to rush up and it kills your momentum on attack. Anybody who has played this game for a considerable amount of time will know exactly what I'm talking about, and it needs to change.

2. Momentum/Dragging the Ball Carrier on Defense

This one is a little different as I have no complaints and feel that it was done almost perfectly in RLL4. I have no complaints about the new momentum system implemented in RLL4, it made powerful forwards extremely valuable and was well balanced with the "drag ball carrier" feature in defense. I thought it was important to give credit where it is due and note that the momentum system should continue to be used in future RLL games. Props to Big Ant on this implementation.

3. Tackling

Once again, this was improved in RLL4 but it still is not where it needs to be. I liked the introduction of gang-tackling and felt that it was extremely useful when the ball-carrier was gaining meters after contact. Not only did it positively affect gameplay, but it improved the visual likeness between the game and the NRL. My primary issue with tackling was that defensive players were teleporting across the field into "gang-tackle" animations way too often. I thought that it took away from the realism of the game, and gave the defense an unfair advantage. If I isolate a defensive player with a forward and am gaining meters after contact, I shouldn't have another defensive player teleport 7 meters across the field to help join in the tackle and stop my momentum. I would like to see more gang-tackling animations added to the game and no more of those "teleporting" animations.

4. Kicking/Place Kicking

In my opinion, this was the second worse thing in Rugby League Live 4 besides the passing/overlaps. The kick-chase is still not where it needs to be, and the pre-determined sidestep from the ball-carrier returning an in-play kick becomes old very quickly and is unrealistic. It seems like no matter which player is returning a punt, they always break the first tackle and it can become frustrating especially after completing a solid set and finding the grass on your kick. By far the WORST part of kicking in RLL4 is the defensive A.I. after putting through a grubber or chip kick. I am not even sure how to articulate this, but once again, anybody who has played RLL4 for a reasonable amount of time would have experienced this. It seems like every defensive player controlled by the A.I. loses all awareness on where the ball is once it has been kicked and they have no ability to track it, this usually results in the attacking side re-gathering the ball. Nothing is quite as frustrating as having the CPU put a grubber through when they're attacking on your line, kicking it directly at one of your players only to have your player stare at the ball and have the CPU recover it and score. The entire kick-chase needs to be revamped, the defensive CPU's reaction when the ball is kicked needs to be revamped. In general, it needs an overhaul. Moving on to Place Kicking. I actually like how place kicks are performed this year. Big Ant seems to have taken a page out of EA's book with the Madden 25-esk kick meter. However, I don't like the fact that there isn't a consistent "short kick-off" option in RLL4. It seems impossible to kick it high and short and get a contested catch animation, meaning that there is no real strategy involved with kicking off (or dropouts) this year. In the NRL, the short-kick off drop-outs and kick-offs is something we've seen utilized by many teams, specifically the Bulldogs in the 2017 season, and we should be able to pull it off in RLL4. Not sure why they removed it, as it was a viable option in RLL3.

5. Animations

The passing animations are terrible this year, they seem to be the same every time you pass the ball. In Rugby League, there are many different types of passes that players pull off and they all look different. Some variety here would be great (flick passes, no look passes, planting both feet and then throwing it out the back etc.). Same goes for side-stepping animations, "big-hit" animations, and fend animations. We need variety in all of those departments, as they all look too similar every time you pull off a move, and visually the game becomes redundant way too quickly.

6. Removal of Glitches

Not going to rant and rave here, but there are far too many glitches that exist for far too long. Off the top of my head, things such as the lighting glitching (the lights turn off and you're left playing in darkness), players and cheerleaders morphing together in the middle of the field between cutscenes etc. There needs to be more attention to detail, and more urgency by Big Ant/Tru Blu in getting on top of these glitches and making the game as "glitch free" as possible.

You combine all of these things mentioned with updated player models and player ratings and slightly smoother gameplay, and I think you have the best Rugby League game to date. I tried to give specific examples with every point I made, and hopefully, this can be used as constructive criticism to make Rugby League video games great. I appreciate any feedback, and I would love to have a conversation with anyone who has things they believe need to be implemented.

Happy Easter guys, cheers.

RE: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - Radman - 04-06-2018

Sorry if I repeat anything said above but from my perspective the following could be changed, added or improved...

It would be great to have a coin toss option featured in the game even if it's as simple as the old megadrive game.

The kickoff animation I feel could be improved a bit to look a bit more realistic.

Better short kick offs with good height could be added. The contest options are good now so why not.

Defensive line line up and compress on collision from kick returns could be tidied up.

Defence:

Defensive line as is is a bit too well structured and sits back, maybe more players coming out of the line, misreading passes or bumping or falling off tackles from good forward drives with the inclusion of more offloading options for second phase play or maybe controlled defence stance where closest player is flat footed could affect the whole line or 2 or 3 wide of direct player when pressed to make using it more of a strategic use allowing the attack more options.

Speaking of offloads I feel more options could be added. One on one tackles should have a high chance of offload, two man tackles when driving forward could have a small chance and driving runs where the forward breaks the line but is falling forward held low should have the option to offload. Having said this there needs to be included players like the halves outside backs and fullback running through in support for the offloads. An indicator could also be added to indicate when an offload is available, good timing of the pass would be needed.

I really like the tackle system from RLL2 so I would like that to make a comeback. With the addition of the ankle tap if the diving tackle is a bit farther away.

Bring back ball strips.

I also feel the defensive line could have more options in its movement.

Maybe pressing and holding L2 to compress the line + moving the left stick down could both compress the line and move forward the players 2 or 3 wide either side so it gives the look of defensive forward intent, holding either or both the O or X buttons will initiate the tackles of the closest players to the ball carrier and the longer you hold the buttons after the first tackle hits the next closest player is drawn to the tackle which allows both the player on defence to pick and choose the type of tackle and the amount of tacklers needed. This way I think turning off tackle assist or removing it altogether can be an option giving the defending player the option of Tackling O high with chance of bump off but wrapping offload chances, X tackle mid but chance of offload or fend creating player defensive decisions rather than the old let the AI do it mostly which in turn gives the player more responsibility.

The next step would be holding L2 + L1 to slide defence left << and hold down left stick to umbrella defence left side. Same again with L2 + R1 on the right side.

These options would I feel give the defensive line more dynamics for want of a better word.

Selecting nearest player could be done a number of ways. Maybe the X and O tackle buttons could be made select nearest player buttons as they would be drawn to the attacking player upon press. L2 button I think could also be select nearest if you want to hold your lines formation before pressing tackle buttons to draw in defenders to tackle.

Attack:

I am very much n favour of wanting custom set plays in the next game and here is are ideas on that.

I really think it's time for custom set plays. It would take the game to the next level and create huge depth and realism. The tools are there I think with the pre set plays so it's just a matter of creating the ability for us to be able to do this ourselves.

With custom play options you could control where your halves position, where certain players run in support, where your forwards run, decoy runners, fullback involvement and more.

Fifa 12’s free kick set piece creator pretty much screamed that this was possible when I started creating set plays for League using it just for fun lol.

Here is the video I made - https://youtu.be/65n3XmLSF2g

This could be a fan hub option and within this you could have the option to create a play, edit a play, copy a play, delete a play and save a play.

I would divide the field into 15 sections roughly 20 x 20 each depending on field width.

1____2____3
4____5____6
7____8____9
10___11___12
13___14___15

So when you select to create a play you could choose your fave team then a section of the field to start and have the option to edit existing play, create new, copy or delete existing play.

Each team will have a default set of plays and these can all be edited to be made more like your fave teams play in real life.

When creating a play button options could be X to record and stop running lines, Left Stick to move player, Left Stick + R2 to sprint player, Right Stick to select players, O to test play in game situation. Triangle to toggle on or off running lines. Square to save play.

Saving plays there could be a few options, I was thinking naming each play and possibly a screen shot of the completed play for a likely option of selecting from a set of up to six custom plays set to each section of the field. I'm not really a fan of the select a play option as I feel it just takes away from the flow of the game, some may like it but I just don't think it fits in a League game.

The other option I had was to have each section have six plays tackle 1 to 6 and depending on the tackle made in a section the created set play would happen depending on the tackle count.

The last idea and I think the best one is to have Plays set up maybe by choosing which plays you prefer to have set up first depending on tackle count so for example you might have created say 4 plays saved to section 2 (see above) and you could set play 1 to tackle 1 and 2 and play 2 to tackle 3, play 3 to tackle 4 and play 4 to tackle 5. This adds another layer of depth and freedom to go with the flow you created. Not Only would you have the depth from creating plays but also depth created in the way you use them but also when and where.

Other options in the play creator could be practicing against Ai, practicing without defence, maybe recording different defensive movements and playing different plays against it.

Other thoughts from the top of my head...

On attack it would be good to have more lead runners for earlier tackles.

It would be great to have better support play after initial pass.

It would be good to have better offloads  as well as more offload options for better second phase play as was mentioned above.

It would be good to have the speed of passes up a bit.

It would be good to have better or cleaner passes when trying off the cuff ad lib footy.

Faster play the balls.

Markers getting square quicker.

Better grubber kicking game and players reacting better to them.

Faster process for both punt and bomb kicks. 

Better halves positioning.

Add more types of kicks that can be done quick with maybe quick double tap or quick hold and release.

Tone down the step a bit.

Controlled try scoring celebrations.

Bring back RLL2 online setup.

Bring back quick rematch/restart option

Maybe add player/ team mentality options that could have an affect on how your players approach their game on field this could bring another depth and dynamic to the gameplay.

Add gameplay sliders.

RE: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - DOOGRAY12 - 04-06-2018

(04-01-2018, 02:22 AM)HomeGroundAdvantage Wrote: Recently I've been playing Rugby League Live 4 quite a bit, and I've realised that there are quite a few issues that make the game incredibly frustrating to play. I went back to RLL3 and saw some things that were better in that game, but I also noticed that the flow of the game wasn't as on par with RLL4. So I sat down, and thought of the top 5 things that need to be changed in Rugby League Live 5 and I honestly believe that should these changes be implemented, we would have the BEST Rugby League video game to date.

1. Passing and Overlaps:

In Rugby League Live 2 and 3, it seemed to be way too easy to spread the ball to the edge of the field, draw in the winger, and pass it to your winger who would make a line break 85% of the time. This was the main reason why the defensive A.I. was changed in RLL4, making it nearly impossible to spread the ball out wide and make a break using the "draw and pass" technique. I can understand the thought process behind this change, but it went from one extreme to another. It feels like every A.I.-controlled defensive player in RLL4 can see the future, instead of being drawn in when you're spreading the ball, they always guess correctly and teleport to the open man at lightning speed as soon as you tap the pass button. Once again I understand that a change was needed, but set plays and "drawing and passing" after creating an overlap is an essential part of Rugby League, and the fact that we don't have the option to do this in RLL4 makes attacking extremely difficult and unrealistic. My next "MUST CHANGE" coincides with overlaps, and it is the passing in RLL4. It is terrible. I like the option of having the flat pass/float pass option, but far too often when using the pass modifiers (A,B,Y,X) or even passing the ball in general, the pass will float about 6 meters in the air as if it is filled with helium, giving the defense time to rush up and it kills your momentum on attack. Anybody who has played this game for a considerable amount of time will know exactly what I'm talking about, and it needs to change.

2. Momentum/Dragging the Ball Carrier on Defense

This one is a little different as I have no complaints and feel that it was done almost perfectly in RLL4. I have no complaints about the new momentum system implemented in RLL4, it made powerful forwards extremely valuable and was well balanced with the "drag ball carrier" feature in defense. I thought it was important to give credit where it is due and note that the momentum system should continue to be used in future RLL games. Props to Big Ant on this implementation.

3. Tackling

Once again, this was improved in RLL4 but it still is not where it needs to be. I liked the introduction of gang-tackling and felt that it was extremely useful when the ball-carrier was gaining meters after contact. Not only did it positively affect gameplay, but it improved the visual likeness between the game and the NRL. My primary issue with tackling was that defensive players were teleporting across the field into "gang-tackle" animations way too often. I thought that it took away from the realism of the game, and gave the defense an unfair advantage. If I isolate a defensive player with a forward and am gaining meters after contact, I shouldn't have another defensive player teleport 7 meters across the field to help join in the tackle and stop my momentum. I would like to see more gang-tackling animations added to the game and no more of those "teleporting" animations.

4. Kicking/Place Kicking

In my opinion, this was the second worse thing in Rugby League Live 4 besides the passing/overlaps. The kick-chase is still not where it needs to be, and the pre-determined sidestep from the ball-carrier returning an in-play kick becomes old very quickly and is unrealistic. It seems like no matter which player is returning a punt, they always break the first tackle and it can become frustrating especially after completing a solid set and finding the grass on your kick. By far the WORST part of kicking in RLL4 is the defensive A.I. after putting through a grubber or chip kick. I am not even sure how to articulate this, but once again, anybody who has played RLL4 for a reasonable amount of time would have experienced this. It seems like every defensive player controlled by the A.I. loses all awareness on where the ball is once it has been kicked and they have no ability to track it, this usually results in the attacking side re-gathering the ball. Nothing is quite as frustrating as having the CPU put a grubber through when they're attacking on your line, kicking it directly at one of your players only to have your player stare at the ball and have the CPU recover it and score. The entire kick-chase needs to be revamped, the defensive CPU's reaction when the ball is kicked needs to be revamped. In general, it needs an overhaul. Moving on to Place Kicking. I actually like how place kicks are performed this year. Big Ant seems to have taken a page out of EA's book with the Madden 25-esk kick meter. However, I don't like the fact that there isn't a consistent "short kick-off" option in RLL4. It seems impossible to kick it high and short and get a contested catch animation, meaning that there is no real strategy involved with kicking off (or dropouts) this year. In the NRL, the short-kick off drop-outs and kick-offs is something we've seen utilized by many teams, specifically the Bulldogs in the 2017 season, and we should be able to pull it off in RLL4. Not sure why they removed it, as it was a viable option in RLL3.

5. Animations

The passing animations are terrible this year, they seem to be the same every time you pass the ball. In Rugby League, there are many different types of passes that players pull off and they all look different. Some variety here would be great (flick passes, no look passes, planting both feet and then throwing it out the back etc.). Same goes for side-stepping animations, "big-hit" animations, and fend animations. We need variety in all of those departments, as they all look too similar every time you pull off a move, and visually the game becomes redundant way too quickly.

6. Removal of Glitches

Not going to rant and rave here, but there are far too many glitches that exist for far too long. Off the top of my head, things such as the lighting glitching (the lights turn off and you're left playing in darkness), players and cheerleaders morphing together in the middle of the field between cutscenes etc. There needs to be more attention to detail, and more urgency by Big Ant/Tru Blu in getting on top of these glitches and making the game as "glitch free" as possible.

You combine all of these things mentioned with updated player models and player ratings and slightly smoother gameplay, and I think you have the best Rugby League game to date. I tried to give specific examples with every point I made, and hopefully, this can be used as constructive criticism to make Rugby League video games great. I appreciate any feedback, and I would love to have a conversation with anyone who has things they believe need to be implemented.

Happy Easter guys, cheers.
It is highly frustrating and not cos of what the game does but what it allows you to do.

I find most of the controls to be unresponsive which when combined with high tackles, poor passes and AI super abilities just gives a feel of inevitability.

I still struggle to go forward in a tackle in attack or defense, which means slow play of the ball and off loads are not an option. 

I think it just seems like the AI have different physics like forward passes are certainly allowed for them unless from tap penalty. Super human speed either catching or nearly catching every time but unable to return the favour. 

Steps, passes, lines of running all can happen faster than I ever can.

All I want is a game that's fair and it just needs tweaking and could be really good fun. I remember the same happened for RLL3 it took a patch to make it really fun.

RE: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - Radman - 04-07-2018

I get what you mean and feel the same way.

I do think Ai defence is a little bit too good or always well formed but at the same time attacking Ai is also a bit overpowered in its actions and does crazy things with right stick actions, especially with the step. You can't really choose closest player and use defensive controlled movement and compressed defence all together for group tackles because more often than not the AI takes advantage of it and just steps fends through the closest selected player even though the line is compressed which is unfair.

The best way I've found to use L2 is by holding it down and scrolling the select player marker away from the action when the ball is played and letting the AI do the tackling, the defensive line has a more realistic look in its approach and defensive intent this way. 

What I want is for that look and intent to be shown by the AI defence rather than just the player.

Having all of the defensive controls separately just doesn't feel right, I want all of them merged into one easy to use, realistic looking defensive line control scheme.

Thinking about defensive line play more over the years I've been trying to come up with a way to make the controls more simpler but with more actions and options for the player but also to look more realistic and without the need for AI assistance which I feel needs to go except maybe as a toggle on/off option but it I can live with it if need be as long as the controls around it have more of an influence than the Ai actions.

So first thing I think is keep L2 controlled movement but expand it by moving compressed and sliding D to this button press, by holding L2 you then can control sliding defence by pressing and holding L1 or R1 to slide left or right, the longer you hold the more the team slides.

By not pressing L2 you can choose along the line with L1 and R1, pressing L2 will compress your line on the selected player. L2 I think could work as closest player select as well so you always have that immediate starting point as close to the ball carrier.
Doing these actions with R2 held down as well as L2 could maybe do the actions faster but meaning the more you use R2 the more stamina you eat up.

From this maybe holding L2 and left stick down selects closest player, compresses your DLine and advances your line forward in a v shape or up and in like you see in a real game. Holding L2 + L1 or R1 and pressing down or up on the left stick could advance or retreat your left or right third defence for umbrella or backing up and slide options. R2 in addition hastens all actions.

Tackling again I feel the RLL2 setup is best plus the ankle tap for out of reach dive tackles.

So yeah just a few more ramblings on how things could possibly improve, will add more in time. Smile

Rugby League Live 5 - Mcooper11 - 04-12-2018

Hi,

As rugby league games usually come out every 2 years and big ant appears to not be working on any new games, is the production of Rugby league live 5 starting and if so what would u guys like to see in a new game (hopefully Big ant will take on board as to what the players of the game actually want)

RE: Rugby League Live 5 - Radman - 04-12-2018

Go to the Rugby League Live Wishlist thread below for a long list of thoughts and ideas.

Maybe that thread could be stickies to the top.

RE: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - Ruck - 04-12-2018

Merged Radman... up to the big guns if it gets stickied, But I'll try keep the additional ideas threads merged into this one. Smile

RE: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - Kaleb Langenberg Sports - 04-12-2018

my wishlist

so to start of, i'm not really going to talk much about tackling or passing or kicking or anything like that. i will talk about things that will make the game feel a little more realistic and things that will improve over time!

1- team songs in run out) sorta like afl evolution i think when you play a game, when the team runs out their team song should play and like irl when the team runs out there should be a camera facing down the tunnel and the players walk from the left or right side of the inside of the tunnel. again team songs, fireworks and sometimes banners would be cool

2- milestones) this one would be mainly for career but when you hit a certain milestone in your career you should have a banner as you run out like irl and your jersey should have the amount of games you've played and at the end of the game you can go to a gallery sorta thing in the career menu and view your jerseys

3- coaches/coach reactions) now this is something iv'e been wanting in a rugby league video game for years now and that is coaches and how they react to a mistake made, winning and losing a grand final. when the commentators mention coaches i'm always waiting to see craig bellamy blowing up in his box or wayne sitting emotionless in his box or even ricky stuart walking around the sidelines. coaches would make the game way more entertaining when you lose a grand final of a knock on or you win a grand final or when something in the game happens but not when everything happens only when good tries are scored or it comes down to the next try. 

4- realistic bench) now rll4 took a step forward in improving how the interchange works and interacts with the game! seeing the players stand there on the sideline was cool and seeing them run to the bench but it wasn't 100% there yet. seeing them walk to the sideline and stand there was cool for 0.1 seconds until you realised that's where they stay until they come on, in rll5 or the next game the players should actually sit on the bench have a drink of water or whatever and sit there until they are subbed on. when you make that sub the player you have selected to come on should warm up on the sideline to make it realistic.

5- injuries) now injuries are and always have been stupid in rugby league video games. for example i was playing as josh mcguire and he broke his jaw and grabbed his leg???? when a player gets concussed or injured it should show an animation of them walking down the tunnel with a trainer and the commentators saying how bad the injury is. in previous games it would be stupid to see someone break their jaw and hold their leg.

6- chants/viking clap) rll5 would be amazing with chants and the viking clap in the pre game and chants mid game, the viking clap and horn at GIO would be awesome and random chants like boos and cheers at big moments would be cool. when JT kicks a field goal they either cheer or boo or when a line break is made they erupt.

7- cheerleaders/mascots) cheerleaders react to barely anything in the game and their dances when a try is scored are so boring and repeated. cheerleaders should walk around the ground and go to crowd members. mascots would be cool when the team runs out and maybe stand on the sideline with the cheerleaders.

8- pre game) before the game starts they should show a helicopter view of the stadium like fifa with the name of the stadium and time of the game. they should also announce the team before the game and not the run out. it should also cut to the locker room and show the coach talking to the players of each team/

Again these would be details that would make the game so much better and realistic and these are small little things that can be improved over time.

cheers guys, kaleb  Big Grin

RE: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - Kaleb Langenberg Sports - 04-13-2018

wishlist

so this isnt my list but im posting this on my friends behalf,

1- fast play the balls) after a break is made because when a break is made the player takes ages to get up and by the time they get up the d line is already there

2- career mode story) in career mode there should be a story line like fifa with cutscenes that feature star players who bring you up through the ranks and when you play origin or test theres special cutscenes 

3- custom plays) e.g. a play where you can control and tell the second rower what line to run under the halfback. and plays where you can customise them in the fanhub or a training area

cheers  Big Grin

RE: Rugby League Live 5 Wishlist - Jbrown7 - 04-14-2018

Social Media: have a section with social media maybe some news reporters or other people saying stuff like. BREAKING NEWS Cooper Cronk has just signed a 2 year deal with the roosters. Same with injuries if theres a star play gets injured have that on there.

Also i would like to see a section where is has every play in the career from every club so you can go through and see there age, height, weight, when they come off contract. Etc.

Sideline reporter: i would love to see a sideline reporter maybe someone like Darren Lockyer or Freddy Fittler. i know it would be hard but everyone wants it and we all want something like before the game up in the room where peter stirling wally lewis andrew johns and darren lockyer sits and talks about the game the game.

If you add all these things in the game my ideas and tstev92's ideas i think we will have a more enjoyable game and a game everyone will want to play more because with rugby league live 4 i get really bored of playing it sometimes e.g. if im defending my line opposing team has the ball 9 times out of 10 there going to score with that animation where they just push forward and score it gets really annoying and makes the game not so enjoyable for me.

I also heard a rumour that all the coaches where face scanned as well what happened to that and why werent they in the game?