Big Ant Studios
Remove defaut stadium for team - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 4 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Remove defaut stadium for team (/showthread.php?tid=6073)

Remove defaut stadium for team - Brouette - 02-02-2018

Hello everybody,

I set many new custom stadiums for my teams, i understood they start to use it at the 2018 season in career mode, BUT, they still use their defaut home ground aswell.... How can i have just the custom ones to work ?

Thanks by advance for your answers !

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - theaxe1606 - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 07:20 PM)Brouette Wrote: Hello everybody,

I set many new custom stadiums for my teams, i understood they start to use it at the 2018 season in career mode, BUT, they still use their defaut home ground aswell.... How can i have just the custom ones to work ?

Thanks by advance for your answers !

If you're on console you can't, the 2017 season will always be licenced. 
If you're on pc maybe 1 of wouldy's editors can help, maybe you could change the career start date to 2018 and skip 2017.

Someone who has used the career editor (or Wouldy himself) can confirm if this is possible.

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - Brouette - 02-02-2018

Thanks for answer, yes this is a good idea about the 2017 season.. What i do for now its to simulate all the 2017. But even in the 2018 season, the team still use the defaut stadium sometimes. I would like that they use only the custom one and not both, and i dont know how do this (or if its even possible)

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - theaxe1606 - 02-02-2018

I would assume these are teams with multiple home stadiums?
The team editor (for pc) should be able to fix this.

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - Brouette - 02-02-2018

Yes ! but because in modify team menu, you cant delete the default homeground, so there is always 2 stadiums: the defaut one and the custom one you want.... Sadly i dont know how to remove that defaut stadium........

I got the world cup edition, does the team editor work with it ?

EDIT: im gonna remake all teams in create a club, then there ill can select only one stadium. I hope it will work.

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - Wouldubeinta - 02-05-2018

(02-02-2018, 10:37 PM)Brouette Wrote: Yes ! but because in modify team menu, you cant delete the default homeground, so there is always 2 stadiums: the defaut one and the custom one you want.... Sadly  i dont know how to remove that defaut stadium........

EDIT: im gonna remake all teams in create a club, then there ill can select only one stadium. I hope it will work.

You can use the RLL4 Career Save Editor to do this, but it doesn't support the RLL4-WCE yet. I'll have a update soon.

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - Brouette - 02-05-2018

(02-05-2018, 07:26 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 10:37 PM)Brouette Wrote: Yes ! but because in modify team menu, you cant delete the default homeground, so there is always 2 stadiums: the defaut one and the custom one you want.... Sadly  i dont know how to remove that defaut stadium........

You can use the RLL4 Career Save Editor to do this, but it doesn't support the RLL4-WCE yet. I'll have a update soon.

Thanks for your answer !

It mean that if i use it with the WCE dlc it will broke my game, or if i modify only non WCE team it will be ok ?

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - Wouldubeinta - 02-05-2018

(02-05-2018, 07:29 PM)Brouette Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 07:26 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

Thanks for your answer !

It mean that if i use it with the WCE dlc it will broke my game, or if i modify only non WCE team it will be ok ?

It wont work at all atm, It will corrupt your save if you try and save anything.

RE: Remove defaut stadium for team - Brouette - 02-05-2018

Okay ! thanks for your answer