Big Ant Studios
Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 4 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 (/showthread.php?tid=5381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - callmack1 - 07-06-2017

Hey guys.

I'm back with my PC mods for Rugby League Live 4! For those of you that don't know, I mod things like jerseys, balls, Field markings, goal posts and stadium sponsors for season 2017 (I will obviously do new seasons in the future). Who knows, maybe even more options will be avalible in this game?

Anyway, most of the exsisting textures in the Fanhub are pretty good however, most need a wee bit of tweaking (some more than others). This is what I will be doing, tweaking the kits so that they are more accurate and look better. A few new kits that aren't already in there will be thrown in too.

I'm going to start with the NRL but will eventually do all teams. It shouldn't take too long this time either as all the bases are already there.

The first kits will be out tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to ripping in and making this game look even better than it already does!

Stay tuned!!

RE: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - Kiwi Rooster - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 07:40 PM)callmack1 Wrote: Hey guys.

I'm back with my PC mods for Rugby League Live 4! For those of you that don't know, I mod things like jerseys, balls, Field markings, goal posts and stadium sponsors for season 2017 (I will obviously do new seasons in the future). Who knows, maybe even more options will be avalible in this game?

Anyway, most of the exsisting textures in the Fanhub are pretty good however, most need a wee bit of tweaking (some more than others). This is what I will be doing, tweaking the kits so that they are more accurate and look better. A few new kits that aren't already in there will be thrown in too.

I'm going to start with the NRL but will eventually do all teams. It shouldn't take too long this time either as all the bases are already there.

The first kits will be out tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to ripping in and making this game look even better than it already does!

Stay tuned!!

Awesome Callmack. Thanks for all the effort. Just a heads up, I noticed the Roosters didn't have the Magic Glass sponsor below the collar for their home or away strip. Also looks like they botched the anzac poppy on the anzac jersey too. In fact the whole V looks a bit odd to tell you the truth. Too skinny??? Just looks weird. Anyway, cant wait to play it. Cheers bro.

RE: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - tristanham1lton - 07-06-2017

Stay tuned!!
Sorry im not really sure how it all works but will you be able to upload your works to the fanhub or what not?

RE: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - callmack1 - 07-07-2017

(07-06-2017, 10:06 PM)Kiwi Rooster Wrote:

Stay tuned!!

Awesome Callmack. Thanks for all the effort. Just a heads up, I noticed the Roosters didn't have the Magic Glass sponsor below the collar for their home or away strip. Also looks like they botched the anzac poppy on the anzac jersey too. In fact the whole V looks a bit odd to tell you the truth. Too skinny??? Just looks weird. Anyway, cant wait to play it. Cheers bro.
Yea, it's just stuff like this that I'm fixing. Also things like on the ISC jerseys, the sleeve trim is too slim, some sponsors on jersys look a bit out of wack and some shapes look a bit strange. This is what I'll be fixing.

(07-06-2017, 10:59 PM)tristanham1lton Wrote:

Stay tuned!!
Sorry im not really sure how it all works but will you be able to upload your works to the fanhub or what not?
I'll explain how it works when I post my first kits shortly.

In regards to the Fanhub, I'm not sure. There was a bit of talk that I'd be able to but it's looking like I won't be able to.

Can anyone confirm whether you could on DBC 17?

Alright guys, here's my first textures for the new game!!

Edit: I have added in a 'Comparison', this will show the Original kit and the new realistic kit that I made so that you guys can actually see what has been improved. Like I said before, some of the kits just have very minor improvements where as others have bigger improvements. Obviously, the new kits I have made (the ones that were not already in the game) will not have a comparison.

Now, let me just explain that these are PC only and sadly, are not able to used on the consoles at this stage.

To get them into the game you first need to go to do a search on your PC for 'File Explorer options.' Go into these options and select the 'View' tab, scroll down until you see something that says 'Hide extensions for known file types.' Un-tick the box, click apply then click okay. Make sure you do this as I had trouble getting these textures in the game at first because of this issue. Wouldy helped me out so big thanks to him!

Now, make sure you have converted your jersey texture to a DDS file. You can do it through Photoshop but in can also be done online for free through this website: http://www.aconvert.com/image/. Click on the link to use my textures.

Now go download Wouldy's Blobset Creator: https://forum.bigant.com/thread-5364.html. Place your texture in the Blobset Creator directory in this location: RLL4Mods/characters/uniforms/textures and give it the correct name e.g. 'nrl_rabbitohs_home_col.pc.dds (be sure to include the .pc.dds part). Then go into the Blobset Creator app and click create blobset (make sure your game is not open when you do this) and BAM, your textures will show up in game!

Anyway, no suprises as to which team I'm posting first!

2017 Rabbitohs Home

Comparison

[Image: obfebjZ.png]

2017 Rabbitohs Away

Comparison

[Image: Wz2BhEO.png]

2017 Rabbitohs Nines

Comparison

[Image: LwdVt1y.png]

2017 Rabbitohs Anzac

Comparison

[Image: Oq7a8kS.png]

2017 Rabbitohs Indigenous 1

[Image: Kut3AQM.png]

2017 Rabbitohs Indigenous 2

Comparison

[Image: sqGmhEb.png]

2017 Rabbitohs Superman

[Image: OmEiSgG.png]

Enjoy! Broncos up next.

RE: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - Ickon - 07-07-2017

Thanks Callmack, been surfing the RLL3 forums and looking at your old work.....Top shelf mate.

RE: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - BigMoz - 07-08-2017

Can't see why you are unable to have this stuff up on Fan Hub for console, on PES (who have very few official licenses) it's very simple to just upload any kit and assign it to a team slot.

RE: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - callmack1 - 07-08-2017

Here's the Broncos kits.

Edit: I have added in a 'Comparison', this will show the Original kit and the new realistic kit that I made so that you guys can actually see what has been improved. Like I said before, some of the kits just have very minor improvements where as others have bigger improvements. Obviously, the new kits I have made (the ones that were not already in the game) will not have a comparison.

2017 Broncos Home

Comparison

[Image: lQYW6NU.png]

2017 Broncos Away

Comparison

[Image: QrZB26f.png]

2017 Broncos Nines

Comparison

[Image: mG02p6q.png]

2017 Broncos Heritage

Comparison

[Image: 8CBibN8.png]

2017 Broncos Anzac

Comparison

[Image: fkl40cI.png]

2017 Broncos Indigenous

Comparison

[Image: Bv1yeyC.png]

2017 Broncos NZ Alternate

[Image: 4a6XuLN.png]

Note: Before some of you guys ask, I'm not doing the Marvel jerseys at this stage. That's because even for me, they're pretty bloody hard. I'd love it if someone could help me out with them though!  Wink

Enjoy! Raiders next up.

RE: Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2 - johnnyutah - 07-08-2017

What exactly are different with these jerseys you're posting?