Big Ant Studios
Fanhub Feedback & Problems - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 4 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Fanhub Feedback & Problems (/showthread.php?tid=5366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Fanhub Feedback & Problems - Itchy Hram - 07-04-2017

I know there are many threads floating about regarding Fanhub issues etc, but I thought it might be a good idea for people to list the areas where they feel the Player Creation suite could be improved. In some ways the player creation for 4 seems to be a case of one step forward and 2 steps backward. Whilst there are some neat improvements, great features that were present in 3 have been taken away or watered down considerably. For myself the biggest issues are as follows and I sincerely hope that the guys at BA will at least consider these.

1) My biggest gripe is the lack of hairstyles. In 3 we were able to choose the top style with variations for Middle, Side and Right part on all, and then being able to mix and match with the Back/Sides options. This enabled you to pretty much create any type of variant you desired. Also the hair textures themselves were much more realistic and you could choose between straight, curly and frizzy. 

2) Hair Colour. Seems a bit washed away and its not possible to have a proper Blonde hair ala Geoff Toovey.

3) In 3 you had a lot more body morphing options when tweaking the height and weight of the player, where you could alter the length and breadth of the sternum etc. These have been watered down quite a bit.

4) The mouth options are a bit weak esp in terms of setting height/width and angle.

5) There were 19 Eyebrow types in 3 and only 7 in 4 and the textures are pretty washed out.

6) The facial hair textures I feel could be alot better and in 3 you could select numerous options for straight and frizzy etc.

Sorry to be nit picky, but I hope that BA appreciate the feedback.

If possible and on the proviso you are able to disclose this, could we please get confirmation on whether at all it will be possible for players from 3 to be imported/carried across. From what I have heard the likenesses for the non scanned players are pretty average, and many of these have been created to a high level in 3 so it would certainly make a massive difference and save people re-inventing the wheel

Thanks in advance.

RE: Player Creation Requests and Additions - Jbrown7 - 07-04-2017

Hey itchy hram your really great at making former player and would love to see you have a crack at corey parker on the fanhub.

RE: Player Creation Requests and Additions - BigMoz - 07-04-2017

Give Itchy the tools please Big Ant and he will deliver  Tongue

RE: Player Creation Requests and Additions - Itchy Hram - 07-04-2017

It's not just about me....there are many other guys who spent alot of time creating lower grade players, not to mention Blase's stellar work. I am sure they would appreciate having their players carried across too.

RE: Player Creation Requests and Additions - BigMoz - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 01:48 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: It's not just about me....there are many other guys who spent alot of time creating lower grade players, not to mention Blase's stellar work. I am sure they would appreciate having their players carried across too.

Oh of course, please don't take it as sarcasm mate i was paying you a compliment, your work from RLL 3 was stellar.

(07-04-2017, 01:53 AM)BigMoz Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 01:48 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: It's not just about me....there are many other guys who spent alot of time creating lower grade players, not to mention Blase's stellar work. I am sure they would appreciate having their players carried across too.

Oh of course, please don't take it as sarcasm mate i was paying you a compliment, your work from RLL 3 was stellar.

All good mate....did'nt take it that way at all!

RE: Player Creation Requests and Additions - TheOdd1Out - 07-04-2017

Not sure if this is possible but I would like to be able to save preset colours that can be used for creating players, logos and jerseys.

RE: Player Creation Requests and Additions - callmack1 - 07-04-2017

Adding logos to boots.

I have clicked the Random appearance (Red Dice Icon) a few times by mistake and there does not appear to be an undo option for this. Be nice to add this as it is easy to lose your work.

RE: Player Creation Requests and Additions - Matt BnW - 07-04-2017

Could someone have a crack at me? Just the head. I suck at creating players lol