Big Ant Studios
Xp levelling and stadiums - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Lacrosse (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Xp levelling and stadiums (/showthread.php?tid=4707)

Xp levelling and stadiums - m0j0sd0j0 - 04-01-2016

Hi, I have lacrosse 16 on ps4

When I have loaded up the game on several occasions now my xp level has been lower than what it should be the highest I managed to get was 32 before being dropped back to 28.

Is there a quick way of getting to 50 so I can avoid this.

I just wondered what the reason is for this is it a bug or what because it's really frustrating me now.

The other thing was that I know I have won at all the stadiums you can choose from in single one on one matches against the cpu but the trophy hasn't unlocked for that is that reported as bugged aswell.

Thank you for reading.

RE: Xp levelling and stadiums - Big Ant Studios QA - 04-01-2016

Hi m0j0sd0j0,

We will be looking into your issue of XP levels dropping. Is it reaching Lvl 32 and dropping to 28 everytime?

As for the trophy not unlocking, we have data here that shows a small percentage of our PS4 Users already unlocking the particular trophy. Nonetheless, we shall look into the issue to see if it is a new issue.

Thanks for playing Casey Powell Lacrosse 16. Hope you're having fun besides the two issues noted above.

Cheers.

RE: Xp levelling and stadiums - m0j0sd0j0 - 04-04-2016

(04-01-2016, 11:18 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: Hi m0j0sd0j0,

We will be looking into your issue of XP levels dropping. Is it reaching Lvl 32 and dropping to 28 everytime?

As for the trophy not unlocking, we have data here that shows a small percentage of our PS4 Users already unlocking the particular trophy. Nonetheless, we shall look into the issue to see if it is a new issue.

Thanks for playing Casey Powell Lacrosse 16. Hope you're having fun besides the two issues noted above.

Cheers.

it has dropped at different stages but mainly at around the level 30 mark.

yes really enjoyed it so far thank you.

RE: Xp levelling and stadiums - Big Ant Studios QA - 04-06-2016

[/quote]

it has dropped at different stages but mainly at around the level 30 mark.

yes really enjoyed it so far thank you.
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. We'll get someone to look into it.

RE: Xp levelling and stadiums - border - 04-07-2016

Can confirm the XP is dropping for me here as well, seems to have gone down each time I restart the game from the last session. No biggie though - loving it!

RE: Xp levelling and stadiums - sid333 - 11-20-2016

I am also having issues with the XP levelling I cant get pass level one every time I continue my career it goes back to having 500 XP will finish game get say 420 XP it goes up to 920 XP then when I turn off game and come back for next game its at 500 XP again so at present I cant level up
Anyway its a fantastic game and really enjoying it at moment