Big Ant Studios
Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Dirt Track (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign (/showthread.php?tid=4593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Charles - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 03:52 PM)PaOhWvD1RT Wrote: Late Models & Sprints are now included in the base package! Gotta love it!!! Thank you Big Ant Studios!!!

Yea! The shot we used for the announcement was in-engine too, no touch ups apart from logos and text:

[Image: BigAntDTR_LateModelAnnouncementTitled.jpg]

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Nucci304 - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 06:31 PM)Charles Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 03:52 PM)PaOhWvD1RT Wrote: Late Models & Sprints are now included in the base package! Gotta love it!!! Thank you Big Ant Studios!!!

Yea! The shot we used for the announcement was in-engine too, no touch ups apart from logos and text:

This made my morning...... Looks super bada$$, I hope this all pans out. IMO you need to get some big corporate sponsors and this can become reality.

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Wheelman111 - 02-25-2016

(02-24-2016, 06:31 PM)Charles Wrote:

Awesome to see @BigAnt Charles, i had a question, provided the minimum fund requirement is even met, is it possible for additional content to be brought out later down the road via DLC, street stocks, track creator etc? I know its like you guys said youll never make everyone happy and your right, some people just dont or wont comprehend things, but if fututre dlcs are a possibility maybe that will help people understand, get more interest for your modified and other car class fans for the future, i really wanna see this game happen ive done everything in my power to help, sharing updates and pledging to the kickstarter and what not im just trying to continue to do my little part helping this process along, im keeping faith in this project, and thank you all at big ant for everything you have done and continue to do for the dirt track communities! - Nate Langer

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Nucci304 - 02-25-2016

After seeing Big Ant step up I decided to step up myself and donated 200 instead of the 100 I original was going to do. Get this game done!!!!!!!!

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Charles - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 05:38 AM)Nucci304 Wrote: After seeing Big Ant step up I decided to step up myself and donated 200 instead of the 100 I original was going to do. Get this game done!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nucci! It all counts, we are just as excited to make this happen as you are.

(02-25-2016, 01:34 AM)Wheelman111 Wrote: provided the minimum fund requirement is even met, is it possible for additional content to be brought out later down the road via DLC, street stocks, track creator etc?

Thanks Nate - yes, that's all part of the plan. The in-game tools will allow anyone to make, create, share and download new tracks, series, events and paintjobs. Beyond that, we will also distribute a toolkit that allows modders who are proficient with 3D and texturing to create their own custom content built into a DLC pack.

So we are able to add on addition chassis and divisions as DLC down the track, provided the development can be funded.

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Wheelman111 - 02-26-2016

(02-25-2016, 12:01 PM)Charles Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 05:38 AM)Nucci304 Wrote: After seeing Big Ant step up I decided to step up myself and donated 200 instead of the 100 I original was going to do. Get this game done!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nucci! It all counts, we are just as excited to make this happen as you are.

(02-25-2016, 01:34 AM)Wheelman111 Wrote: provided the minimum fund requirement is even met, is it possible for additional content to be brought out later down the road via DLC, street stocks, track creator etc?

Thanks Nate - yes, that's all part of the plan. The in-game tools will allow anyone to make, create, share and download new tracks, series, events and paintjobs. Beyond that, we will also distribute a toolkit that allows modders who are proficient with 3D and texturing to create their own custom content built into a DLC pack.

So we are able to add on addition chassis and divisions as DLC down the track, provided the development can be funded.
@BigAnt Charles again sorry lol, TeamDirtDog.com came across these guys on Facebook today was curious if you have reached out to them or would want to try to just trying anything

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - birddawg - 02-27-2016

I am very disappointed in the kickstarter. I thought we would have more money than this, and I am starting to get very worried. I have contacted many people but it seems that somewhere the foot work is not getting done. I am starting to think this game will not happen. There are two weeks left and 4/5 of the game is not paid for. It sucks that the game we have all wanted for so long is so far out on the money side of things.

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - SprintRCR360 - 02-27-2016

Big Ant has said if the Kickstarter doesn't reach the goal they will continue to gather funds.

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Bgaines14 - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 05:56 AM)SprintRCR360 Wrote: Big Ant has said if the Kickstarter doesn't reach the goal they will continue to gather funds.

Interesting? I never heard that. They said if kick starter fails no one is charged and it's over. I would gladly leave my money in till more funding is raised. I really hope there's some big sponsers left. $55000 on Kickstarter has been very disappointing so far. Which is surprising. I wish there was a video they would put out to get these people that are hesitating. Donate at least $69. You are preordering game!!!

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Ross - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 02:59 AM)birddawg Wrote: I am very disappointed in the kickstarter. I thought we would have more money than this, and I am starting to get very worried. I have contacted many people but it seems that somewhere the foot work is not getting done. I am starting to think this game will not happen. There are two weeks left and 4/5 of the game is not paid for. It sucks that the game we have all wanted for so long is so far out on the money side of things.

It's pretty crazy. We've had 400,000 impressions of the posts on FaceBook that are targeted to those interested in Dirt Track Racing, thousands of likes but yet only a few hundred backers... given that we've had more correspondence from Dirt fans than any other group we deal with it's really hard to fathom why.

I still think we can get there, but I had hoped it would be easier than this.