Big Ant Studios
Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Dirt Track (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign (/showthread.php?tid=4593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Ross - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 01:56 AM)Griz16p Wrote: So if I pledge $69 that will get me a copy of the game on a ps4?

That would get you two copies, one on PC and one on PS4 or Xbox One (your choice).

(02-13-2016, 02:58 AM)birddawg Wrote: I am a little confused on the 99 and the 199 packages. I get that you get the game and all of the stuff before that, but then what is the thing with going with bronze or silver packages? It says racing for 25k, but in what? Career mode? And what is the racing team? Is that like a career mode of some sort, or is that for just casual racing? I am pumped for the game! August 2017 cant get here soon enough!

The idea is to get $266,000 minimum for the game to be made, if we get that then I will put in the extra to make sure there would be a PC version made by December this year, it's consoles that will be August next year.

The extra money from the higher goals, if they happen, is to make a better game - 100% of funds raised will be spent on the game, there is no profit from us in making the game, our potential profit comes after we sell it.

Tell your friends, get everyone on board, we want to make this game ASAP!

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - Ruck - 02-13-2016

I think the main question was what is the difference between "Team Owner Bronze" and "Team Owner Silver", especially the "Budget to compete in events with purses of....", which I'm also curious about.

Does the level, eg Bronze 25,000 / Silver 50,000 mean that your created team will only be able to compete in event's underneath their limit...

A) when you control them
B) when / if they are used in events to make up the numbers (AI team)
C) both A and B
D) You know nothing Jon Snow.

Now that I've made it as clear as mud... my question is, if I was to get the Team Owner Bronze Package... does that just make that team a playable team in the game or will that team be used to make up the numbers in races?

RE: Dirt Track Kickstarter Campaign - sid333 - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 08:38 AM)Ross Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 01:56 AM)Griz16p Wrote: So if I pledge $69 that will get me a copy of the game on a ps4?

That would get you two copies, one on PC and one on PS4 or Xbox One (your choice).

With the choice of the console version is it a digital copy or packaged copy?

Most likely it would be digital (IMO), I prefer the disc version so worst case I could buy that and gift the digital. Smile

(02-13-2016, 10:14 AM)Ruck Wrote: Most likely it would be digital (IMO), I prefer the disc version so worst case I could buy that and gift the digital. Smile

What do you mean about gift the digital copy

In this instance if part of the backing was a digital copy and I wanted a copy for my shelf... I'll just give the code for the digital download to a family member or friend. I prefer disc where possible...

Ok thanks I am the same and prefer a disc copy but in this case I dont want to miss out on supporting BigAnt and helping to get this game made and I am also a big fan of sprintcars I am just a bit concerned that the laptop I have won't be able to play the PC version as I am looking at the $69 package which I would have gone more but I actually got the sack from work on Wednesday and dollars are a bit tight at moment

If it comes down to it, it's a no-brainer getting it digitally. If that is the only option I'm not complaining.

Every bit helps... I'm thinking Bronze or Silver... the whole race team thing has got me very interested. I want to play with that Academy now!!!! Big Grin

It will be digital only. Even with THQ's support last time the game was digital PS3, disk Xbox 360 in the USA.

Retailers and publishers will not back Dirt Track - we need to show them that the fans are there and they want it.