Big Ant Studios
RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment (/showthread.php?tid=3406)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - TomFord6 - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 01:13 PM)BRAB Wrote: I honestly don't really dislike any league commentators.

AFL has some absolutely shocking commentators.

"BIG BOY MCEVOY, WOWEE, BIG BOY, WOWEE, WOWEE"

And I'm getting pretty tired of his obsession over Cyril Rioli. I think Cyril would be sick of it too.
Have you heard that BT is in a movie? lol. Coming out in a month or so.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - BRAB - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 01:53 PM)TomFord6 Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 01:13 PM)BRAB Wrote: I honestly don't really dislike any league commentators.

AFL has some absolutely shocking commentators.

"BIG BOY MCEVOY, WOWEE, BIG BOY, WOWEE, WOWEE"

And I'm getting pretty tired of his obsession over Cyril Rioli. I think Cyril would be sick of it too.
Have you heard that BT is in a movie? lol. Coming out in a month or so.

I think Cyril is going to get a restraining order soon!

A BT movie sounds absolutely terrifying...

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - SOR - 07-04-2015

No idea who Cyril is but it can't be as bad as Ray Warren and his love for the Burgess Brothers/Julie Burgress/South Sydney.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Jasche78 - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 10:41 AM)jacktigers Wrote: I honestly hope that was a confirmation of gus and vossy as commentators but however they did not actually confirm who the commentators are so im sticking with my fear that it will be ray Hadley. God help us all if it were him.

(07-04-2015, 11:56 AM)jacktigers Wrote: well I could be wrong but I remember that tru blu could only get channel 9 commentators because the nrl would only allow that and well vossy now works with fox. I hope that's not the case

The commentators are confirmed. The question is written in a leading sense as I already knew the answer prior to compiling the Q&A.

Sebastian himself had disclosed to me verbally prior to the Q&A being undertaken that "Gus and Vossy will be the commentary team with added script being added".
Also when speaking to him I had asked if Ray Warren was considered for the game. Sebastians response wentt something like this:

" Mr Warren was initially approached to fulfill the commentary position however an agreement could not be reached so unfortunately would not be in the game" He also went on to explain that Ray Warren is more of a ad-lib commentator and reading repetitive lines of script for hours was not his thing.

If I am wrong on this I will be very disappointed in Sebastian if he was to provide misinformation on this scale and secondly also if im wrong i would happily buy a copy of the game for yourself.....Im a man of my word (however in this case im repeating another mans words)

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - krypter - 07-04-2015

Andy Raymond on the sidelines or Yvonne with injury updates or news on other games would be cool.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - InSaiyan - 07-04-2015

Not too unexpected but that is great news that Vossy and Gus will return, even though I wasn't the biggest fan of Gus in the last game it was nice to have two different voices during the game

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - jacktigers - 07-04-2015

im am relieved that its gussy and vossy and not Hadley.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - jacko099 - 07-04-2015

am i the only one here that absolutely hates Gus? nothing is a positive from him, even in RLL2 i went a full season undefeated, winning most games by the 10's-30's, yet if i was to have my best player make a break and get a try (virtually every game) he wouldn't persist the try at hand, instead would disregard it as bad defense and nothing more... i suppose 15 teams in the comp have bad defense then Mr Gould?

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - HomerHatesYou - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 03:26 PM)jacko099 Wrote: am i the only one here that absolutely hates Gus?

Don't worry your not alone. I hate him too. I think most Queenslanders do

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Luke - 07-04-2015

Does Sebastian have some kind of social anxiety?
All his answers are shorter than the questions....he doesn't really make it an interesting interview.

The only part I found remotely peaked my interest was to do with "keeping ammo up their sleeve" maybe things we don't know about yet.