Big Ant Studios
RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment (/showthread.php?tid=3406)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - JAW094 - 07-04-2015

Crappy questions and answers, pointless apartt from the new screenshots. But thanks for trying, would be nice if we had another commentator like ray warren. Needed more info about the game

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Jasche78 - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 02:01 AM)JAW094 Wrote: Crappy questions and answers, pointless apartt from the new screenshots. But thanks for trying, would be nice if we had another commentator like ray warren. Needed more info about the game

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by my efforts but I do not feel as though the questions I requested to be answered were the shortfall. I found my questions to be adequate and informative in regards to extracting key information about the game but possibly due to certain circumstances a lions portion could not be answered in entirety. For example if Sebastian was to say "set plays" are in the game but come final cutting floor time and it needed to be omitted then his initial response would be misleading.

Topics I was attempting to be answered were:

1. Comparison between Old and Next Gen
2. Additional features/content added over previous versions (generic)
3. In game music or possibility to add your own (customisable)
4. Will club songs feature (ie; Green Machine/Eagle Rock/ Hells Bells...etc!)
5. Fanhub (for the new comers) and continuity of the game
6. If previous gameplay criticisms had been addressed
7. Has "experience" or atmosphere been enhanced
8. Commentators Confirmed!! (plus extra script)- Ray Warren was approached I can confirm now!
9. 2015 Rosters confirmed and no female playable characters
10. Boxart - who will feature
11. Marketing - Will fans see a trailer, gametime pre-release...etc
12. Time in Development- gives indication how close to final product
13. Distribution areas ( disc and digitally)
14. Release date...????

So as you can tell my questions were quite loaded and I'm sure if all of them were thoroughly answered there wouldn't be much to talk about closer to release other than possibly functionality.
On a side note I may have some other "personally" requested screens
on the way as the ones provided were not the ones that were being arranged but still very happy with them anyway.

I'm disappointed i didn't get a rep point for my efforts Sad

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - NZDRAGON - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 09:16 AM)Jasche78 Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 02:01 AM)JAW094 Wrote: Crappy questions and answers, pointless apartt from the new screenshots. But thanks for trying, would be nice if we had another commentator like ray warren. Needed more info about the game

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by my efforts but I do not feel as though the questions I requested to be answered were the shortfall. I found my questions to be adequate and informative in regards to extracting key information about the game but possibly due to certain circumstances a lions portion could not be answered in entirety. For example if Sebastian was to say "set plays" are in the game but come final cutting floor time and it needed to be omitted then his initial response would be misleading.

Topics I was attempting to be answered were:

1. Comparison between Old and Next Gen
2. Additional features/content added over previous versions (generic)
3. In game music or possibility to add your own (customisable)
4. Will club songs feature (ie; Green Machine/Eagle Rock/ Hells Bells...etc!)
5. Fanhub (for the new comers) and continuity of the game
6. If previous gameplay criticisms had been addressed
7. Has "experience" or atmosphere been enhanced
8. Commentators Confirmed!! (plus extra script)- Ray Warren was approached I can confirm now!
9. 2015 Rosters confirmed and no female playable characters
10. Boxart - who will feature
11. Marketing - Will fans see a trailer, gametime pre-release...etc
12. Time in Development- gives indication how close to final product
13. Distribution areas ( disc and digitally)
14. Release date...????

So as you can tell my questions were quite loaded and I'm sure if all of them were thoroughly answered there wouldn't be much to talk about closer to release other than possibly functionality.
On a side note I may have some other "personally" requested screens
on the way as the ones provided were not the ones that were being arranged but still very happy with them anyway.

I'm disappointed i didn't get a rep point for my efforts Sad

Its all good bro, most of us appreciate your efforts in trying to get everyone more info, cheers.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Jasche78 - 07-04-2015

Thanks for the rep point NZ Dragon Smile

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - jacktigers - 07-04-2015

I honestly hope that was a confirmation of gus and vossy as commentators but however they did not actually confirm who the commentators are so im sticking with my fear that it will be ray Hadley. God help us all if it were him.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Grizzly Yeti - 07-04-2015

Hoping we don't get the old "bone rattling tackle" comments in rll3.:d

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Ruck - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 10:41 AM)jacktigers Wrote: ...im sticking with my fear that it will be ray Hadley.

That possibly could be a ban-worthy offense right there... NEVER say that again. :p

I think (I don't have evidence to back this up) that Ross does not suffer fools lightly... so we should be spared from Ray Hadley EVER being involved as long as Ross is involved.

Besides why would Vossy be replaced / Vossy work with a third string "commentator". My point being, Hadley is jealous of Voss and I don't think he'd be man enough to get over himself and work with Vossy again.

I hate Hadley, just incase I didn't make that clear.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - heartly - 07-04-2015

I heard that Fatty Vautin is going to be doing some commentary. He will pop up on screen to belt out one liners like "get off, give your little sister a game", "ah that's a great kick", "come on get your hand off it", "your ordinary son, second grade for you next week". He put a huge gruelling session in at the studio, I think he was in there for about 15 minutes.

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - jacktigers - 07-04-2015

well I could be wrong but I remember that tru blu could only get channel 9 commentators because the nrl would only allow that and well vossy now works with fox. I hope that's not the case

RE: RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment - Ruck - 07-04-2015

LOL... I didn't mind Fatty chiming in on ARL 96 but we could do without the pop-ups.

Vossy has been doing it since 2003, can't see them giving a damn now.