Big Ant Studios
Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not (/showthread.php?tid=3353)

Pages: 1 2

Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - heartly - 06-15-2015

Anyone from the old sidhe forums remember how quiet things where around this time that year. I just want to know if you guys think we have got more information this time round. I think the game informer did not come out until August from memory, at that time I don't think we had seen that many more screens. But that mag gave a lot of insight into the game. Also there was a qna with BA and IGN also. Do you think we are going to go through this again or will things start ramping up around here.

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - benz1980i - 06-15-2015

Who knows? Is it tru blu's job to get the game into mags/sites for previews etc?

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - SOR - 06-15-2015

Wouldn't it be weird that if like in 2012 the Sidhe forum was some bizarro world. Like an alternate universe.

Maybe you have a friendly moderator like Ruck who is chill all the time, a grammar nazi who argues with everyone like me and another guy who wishes death on people...like...you know who

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - heartly - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 07:23 PM)benz1980i Wrote: Who knows? Is it tru blu's job to get the game into mags/sites for previews etc?

Well I believe it is, though to be honest I do not know if it is like a paid
advertisement or if the mag ask if they can do a piece on it. It's interesting because it was the first shots of the game in motion from what I remember.

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - Dann_K - 06-15-2015

I think there is always going to be a sense of deja vu when a rugby league game is released, because it happens quite rarely.

I think there is always going to be a sense of deja vu when a rugby league game is released, because it happens quite rarely.

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - heartly - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 07:32 PM)SOR Wrote: Wouldn't it be weird that if like in 2012 the Sidhe forum was some bizarro world. Like an alternate universe.

Maybe you have a friendly moderator like Ruck who is chill all the time, a grammar nazi who argues with everyone like me and another guy who wishes death on people...like...you know who

I think most forums are of a corresponding nature to this one. I fear you are referring to me with the last part of your comment. If so, I am sorry you feel this way SOR.

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - Ruck - 06-15-2015

I'm pretty confident that that last line wasn't aimed at you Heartly... and this forum would need a lot more tumbleweeds to have anything in common with the Sidhe Forums at the moment. Smile

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - Mav_78 - 06-15-2015

Pretty sure it's directed at the dogz

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - SOR - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 08:40 PM)heartly Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 07:32 PM)SOR Wrote: Wouldn't it be weird that if like in 2012 the Sidhe forum was some bizarro world. Like an alternate universe.

I think most forums are of a corresponding nature to this one. I fear you are referring to me with the last part of your comment. If so, I am sorry you feel this way SOR.

I don't think you and I ever had a discussion before the "Expansion" thread so it isn't aimed at you.

RE: Deja vu circa 2012 Or not - Camdogz97 - 06-15-2015

Never wish death. To put it simple if certain people kicked the bucket tomorrow i wouldnt be sad