Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - nathan00107 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:11 PM)jacktigers Wrote: HES Keith what teams were great to play as I Know You'll say Tigers but besides them.

All teams are great to play (I'd assume). Its how you play them that counts.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - jacktigers - 05-18-2015

I know im just talking the tigers up if that's possible since here already so great. :/

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:29 PM)nathan00107 Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 09:11 PM)jacktigers Wrote: HES Keith what teams were great to play as I Know You'll say Tigers but besides them.

All teams are great to play (I'd assume). Its how you play them that counts.

Ehhh. Ever try playing as the Tigers in RLL2? I'd like to think of myself as an above average RLL2 player but I can't get anything going for the Tigers in that game. Halves combination of Braith Anasta and an 18 year old Luke Brooks whilst your two best forwards are Aaron Woods and Adam Blair.

It's a recipe for disaster. Much like their team in real life.

Sure whatever Yuna, Whoever you follow Tigers will probably beat as karma for saying that now. And trust me there has been worse matches ive seen teams play hen that.

Hahah Braith Anasta was hopeless for us, his only career highlight was that damn field goal agasint us in 2010. Afterall wen Live 2 came out our team went through a horrible time with player recruitment and developing junior squads.

(05-18-2015, 09:41 PM)jacktigers Wrote: Sure whatever Yuna, Whoever you follow Tigers will probably beat as karma for saying that now. And trust me there has been worse matches ive seen teams play hen that.

Hahah Braith Anasta was hopeless for us, his only career highlight was that damn field goal agasint us in 2010. Afterall wen Live 2 came out our team went through a horrible time with player recruitment and developing junior squads.

I personally don't mind the Tigers too much. They'd probably be my second Sydney team.

Just a very young team. 3-4 years I think the Tigers will be doing a lot better.

Didn't expect you to say that. I would not be surprised if we have fallout and lose a few players though or just cant resign some of them.

(05-18-2015, 09:56 PM)jacktigers Wrote: Didn't expect you to say that. I would not be surprised if we have fallout and lose a few players though or just cant resign some of them.

That would probably be a good thing to be honest. Club needs a bit of an overhaul.

I like Tedesco, Brooks, Moses, Farah, Woods, Sironen and Taupau. Tigers desperately need a strong bench and a better centre combination. Chris Lawrence is someone I don't rate at all.

yeah Chris Lawrence should be a utilised forward now and what about Simona does everyone forget him? Like I said weeks back he is underrated and in MY opinon the strongest player in the competition so far. May sound biast but I haven't seen a player shrug off lots of defenders, fend off or even smash in defence like he does.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-18-2015

Was a shame that they let gavet go. Him and Tapau where great off the bench.

I don't think we really gave Gavet a go. There some reason he left?