Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - HES_Keith - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 10:16 AM)InSaiyan Wrote: So unfortunate news I just recieved a reply from Tru Blu saying the screenshots are not from Auckland Nines

[Image: sg0jn6.png]

Obviously not a massive impact on us getting the game, however it doesn't expain where the rest of the players are haha. Who knows maybe we can make custom game modes with a set number of players (all speculation) because in the reply they specifically say no "Auckland" nines, not no nines in general.

The pictures were in fact from a regular NRL runes type casual game. The camera angle unfortunately makes it look like there's fewer players on the field. (Also I may have abused the sin bin a little bit. I'm not the best player)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Stormer! - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:24 PM)HES_Keith Wrote: I'm not the best player

And you are a play-tester >_<

Were doomed Tongue

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - stdragons - 05-18-2015

(05-16-2015, 02:46 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: No. Why you want ya tax done?

(05-18-2015, 12:19 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 11:44 AM)heartly Wrote: I am just speculating but the fact they have released these images and plan to release more, with the associated gag on BA staff makes me think the game will be released sooner rather then later. I think June is likely, they are starting their media campaign (poorly) but they are trying to generate buzz again. Personally I am happy with the screens, graphically about where I thought it would be, I just need to see the game in motion. Would not surprise me to see a trailer within 2 weeks and then in about 4 we may see some in store playing at eb and the like with the tru blu rep (wanker).... looks over forum shoulder to see SOR lurking keyboard in hand...

Let me clear up a few things for you Smile
1. We would've been releasing things earlier, but we are having a hard time getting content approval.
2. We are definitely planning to release more, and are doing the best we can to have more content available.
3. "they are starting their media campaign (poorly)" - I'm doing my best to match the high standards of the public and not get sued or fired by posting content not fit for public release. The only reason we saw screenshots of the storm so early, was that it was made by BigAnt inhouse and sent to us. All the screenshots released this time was personally taken by me.
4. Trailer is a topic for much heated discussion right now. (enough said)
5. I'm not sure, but I think you just called me a wanker?

This question might be silly but who approves the content ?

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Ruck - 05-18-2015

I haven't forgotten Mav... Smile

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:24 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 10:16 AM)InSaiyan Wrote: So unfortunate news I just recieved a reply from Tru Blu saying the screenshots are not from Auckland Nines

Obviously not a massive impact on us getting the game, however it doesn't expain where the rest of the players are haha. Who knows maybe we can make custom game modes with a set number of players (all speculation) because in the reply they specifically say no "Auckland" nines, not no nines in general.

The pictures were in fact from a regular NRL runes type casual game. The camera angle unfortunately makes it look like there's fewer players on the field. (Also I may have abused the sin bin a little bit. I'm not the best player)

I like the idea of being able to get sin binned easier.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:24 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:

You got 8 players sent off within 10mins into game?? :O

(05-18-2015, 12:32 PM)Yuna Wrote: You got 8 players sent off within 10mins into game?? :O

Not 8 players, I'm not that evil. Like I said some of them were obscured.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - theaxe1606 - 05-18-2015

Welcome aboard Kieth, good to have someone here in the know without a gag on lol Tongue

(05-18-2015, 12:29 PM)Stormer! Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 12:24 PM)HES_Keith Wrote: I'm not the best player

And you are a play-tester >_<

Were doomed Tongue

My skills are more towards breaking the game (which means BA can fix it) rather then technical NRL skill Tongue

(05-18-2015, 12:31 PM)stdragons Wrote: This question might be silly but who approves the content ?

That's not up to me, we have a guy, that knows a guy. Essentially, I have a piece of paper on my desk that says whats cleared for public release and I cry every time I have to remake something because I didn't consult it first.

(05-18-2015, 12:35 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Welcome aboard Kieth, good to have someone here in the know without a gag on lol Tongue

I'm doing my best to give a little, but keep all the big secrets to myself Tongue

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:31 PM)Ruck Wrote: I haven't forgotten Mav... Smile

I know.. im stirring.