Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 11:33 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 11:31 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I always find that playing rll2 was more enjoyable than games like madden or fifa purely because I am well familiar with the NRL and it's players which made it fun.

True, I haven't played madden since 2008 but I'm really enjoying these videos and it makes me want to play it even though I only know the basic rules.

And btw, this running mechanism existed in 2008 or even before that. So it's nothing ground breaking and could easily be replicated in a league game

Yeah, madden 15 is fun and a really good game, but I only played it for about 1 month and got bored because of my lack of knowledge of the game. Compared to rll2 which I still play occasionally.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 11:45 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 11:31 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I always find that playing rll2 was more enjoyable than games like madden or fifa purely because I am well familiar with the NRL and it's players which made it fun.

True, I haven't played madden since 2008 but I'm really enjoying these videos and it makes me want to play it even though I only know the basic rules.

And btw, this running mechanism existed in 2008 or even before that. So it's nothing ground breaking and could easily be replicated in a league game

Yeah, madden 15 is fun and a really good game, but I only played it for about 1 month and got bored because of my lack of knowledge of the game. Compared to rll2 which I still play occasionally.

Career mode didnt keep it going for you???

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-18-2015

(05-17-2015, 11:55 PM)Yuna Wrote:

Be a pro did for a while, however the only positions you can choose it half back, QB , tight end and wide reciever. Had no depth like what Reggie said rll3 has. Franchise mode, like I said before, didn't interest me because I had no idea what players to get and didn't motivate me to play.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - lil_nicky15 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:03 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 11:55 PM)Yuna Wrote:

Be a pro did for a while, however the only positions you can choose it half back, QB , tight end and wide reciever. Had no depth like what Reggie said rll3 has. Franchise mode, like I said before, didn't interest me because I had no idea what players to get and didn't motivate me to play.

Yeah same with me..... i still play it, but i dont really know the rules and positions and im not too good at it lol

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Jiggz - 05-18-2015

il be happy if they used the old madden 04 game engine. I thought the running game an physics were alsome for its time.a lot better then rll2/rc imo. I don't have madden 15 but have madden 25 an I've just started playing it again.great game just started playing it on all-madden an must say it's getting too easy lol.jamal Charles is a beast on that.quick as hell,

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - InSaiyan - 05-18-2015

So unfortunate news I just recieved a reply from Tru Blu saying the screenshots are not from Auckland Nines

[Image: sg0jn6.png]

Obviously not a massive impact on us getting the game, however it doesn't expain where the rest of the players are haha. Who knows maybe we can make custom game modes with a set number of players (all speculation) because in the reply they specifically say no "Auckland" nines, not no nines in general.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-18-2015

That's a worry then, so where are the missing 4 players from each team? They must be stuck somewhere Sad

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - InSaiyan - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 10:18 AM)Yuna Wrote: That's a worry then, so where are the missing 4 players from each team? They must be stuck somewhere Sad

Yeah it is fairly srange, either there is some sort of custom game mode or they're just having a party with the crowd Tongue

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-18-2015

Sigh....

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-18-2015

The plot thickens!!!