Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-17-2015

Got to agree with Mav. In RLL2 there are multiple players with 99 speed and it's treated as if it isn't a huge deal. Realistically 99 speed should probably be reserved for James Roberts and James Roberts only (It's admitted by all he's the quickest in the NRL)

Your other speedsters should be high 90's but not 99. You'd be surprised how many times I have a guy like Jarryd Hayne who gets run down by a forward who is probably around the 75-80 speed mark. The stats were really fixed up for RL2:WCE to the point that it was bearable but it was still unrealistic. Peta Hiku being unable to catch up to Willie Mason is unrealistic as well.

But yeah, speed should mean more this time around. If you discover a rookie with 99 speed he should be someone you throw relatively big money at to sign with you and is someone who is basically a walk into your squad regardless of age. It should be a rarity as should any 99 stat. Unfortunately I've read on this forum that Matt Bowen has a mid 80's rating for RLL3 though which makes me dubious.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - stdragons - 05-17-2015

I'm pretty happy with the shots we got and i am grateful for them however, im hoping BA and TB dont go silent for another few months and we are all left in the dark again. The excitement over screenshots has been amazing which should be really encouraging to all involved who are making and promoting the game. i can only speak for myself but i would love for all of us to be kept posted every week or so about where they're at with the game. I wouldnt expect every little detail but it would be cool. Obviously, there could be a few contractual roadblocks for this to happen but I suppose it would reduce speculation over the release date.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - benz1980i - 05-17-2015

(05-16-2015, 10:30 PM)Yuna Wrote: More stupid comments from facebook

Ben Treseder - I wonder if this is be a pro mode. T Simona name and number is listed on both pics. 2 refs are on field

Tim Simona is a real player you donut!

That is me. I know he is a real player. What is to say we can't pick real players and start their career from scratch? Nothing has been confirmed. Found it a bit odd that his name was there in both pics.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - benrhino - 05-17-2015

I understand what people are saying, but it's worth bearing in mind that we don't want speed to be the be all and end all, especially for multiplayer, it's pretty much ruined Fifa imo.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - benrhino - 05-17-2015

(05-16-2015, 11:38 PM)Mav_78 Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 11:34 PM)Ross Wrote: I can say nothing.

Silly situation.

(05-16-2015, 11:36 PM)Ross Wrote: All sports games have to take license with physics and player scale etc. or there would not be much of a game to be played.

btw Madden is as far from realistic as WWE. It's a good game but it's far from a Sim.

Im referencing the ability to run past a player or through a group of players without the "auto latching" of players onto each other, not the whole game.

Out of interest Mav, have you played this years Madden? Because auto suction tackles pretty much spoilt the game for me this time round.

In terms of the screenshots, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt due to the awful camera angle. I'd suggest that at the very least there seems a more defined passing animation and the defence seems to be reacting individually ie plates shooting the line etc. Both positive in my book.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 02:03 AM)benz1980i Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 10:30 PM)Yuna Wrote: More stupid comments from facebook

Ben Treseder - I wonder if this is be a pro mode. T Simona name and number is listed on both pics. 2 refs are on field

Tim Simona is a real player you donut!

That is me. I know he is a real player. What is to say we can't pick real players and start their career from scratch? Nothing has been confirmed. Found it a bit odd that his name was there in both pics.

If they were to show cast be a pro mode mate, wouldn't they use JT or Inglis instead of some average player? Having Tim Simona selected twice is just pure coincidental where tru blu just ran the game and picked 2 random screenies to post so they can shut the fans up. There hasn't been any thought into this from tru blu at all.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-17-2015

Agree. They are essentially the same shot.

Why not have 3 ... A shot like those two. A kick play (doesn't matter what kind) and a shit at goal attempt showing the HUD to help understand how this has been revamped.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Joe - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 08:35 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: Agree. They are essentially the same shot.

Why not have 3 ... A shot like those two. A kick play (doesn't matter what kind) and a shit at goal attempt showing the HUD to help understand how this has been revamped.

Not too sure that would go down too well..

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 08:35 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: shit at goal attempt showing the HUD to help understand how this has been revamped.

Shit at a goal aye? That will be interesting

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-17-2015

Who knew Nate myles was taking over the kicking duties at manly. Lol