Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Jasche78 - 05-16-2015

I wonder for what purpose player names have been removed from being located near the player to now displaying on the side.....Could it possibly mean that an icon or feature option is displayed there in place of the player name!?

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 10:57 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: I wonder for what purpose player names have been removed from being located near the player to now displaying on the side.....Could it possibly mean that an icon or feature option is displayed there in place of the player name!?

It just pure cosmetics. Icons have always been in RLL games anyway so there's nothing new to that.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Stormer! - 05-16-2015

I can't believe people still think these screen shots are of the nines Rolleyes

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-16-2015

So many assumptions... and to be brutally honest, the fact that there are BA employees on here that say nothing is quite frustrating. Its like a secret society... TB say "you cant say anything cos we are the people that do that" but do nothing. Massively frustrating.

I still think that fact it is 2 random shots that to me are exactly the same of the same 2 teams suggests its just a ploy to shut people up rather than actively get people interested. If anything it hasn't got me pumped for more shots, its actually made me think well if they release some more I will check them out but wont sit around waiting for them.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Stormer! - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 11:02 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: So many assumptions... and to be brutally honest, the fact that there are BA employees on here that say nothing is quite frustrating. Its like a secret society... TB say "you cant say anything cos we are the people that do that" but do nothing. Massively frustrating.

I still think that fact it is 2 random shots that to me are exactly the same of the same 2 teams suggests its just a ploy to shut people up rather than actively get people interested. If anything it hasn't got me pumped for more shots, its actually made me think well if they release some more I will check them out but wont sit around waiting for them.
Preach it Angel

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Steeler - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 10:42 PM)Mav_78 Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 10:38 PM)Steeler Wrote: Whether its nines or not really shouldn't affect the size ratio of players to field. Players don't suddenly grow or shrink when they get chosen to play nines.

The point im making is... the ratio looks good with 9 players a side... add the missing players and its not so good.

(05-16-2015, 10:47 PM)Yuna Wrote: Errr yes it would. You would surely notice a difference in space between having 18 players on the field and having 26 players on the field.

Umm... the correct ratio is simple mathematics. The field has set dimensions, the players have real heights. The correct ratio is for 1 metre of field to equal 1 metre of player height. That doesn't change no matter how many players are on the field.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 11:08 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 10:38 PM)Steeler Wrote: Whether its nines or not really shouldn't affect the size ratio of players to field. Players don't suddenly grow or shrink when they get chosen to play nines.

The point im making is... the ratio looks good with 9 players a side... add the missing players and its not so good.

(05-16-2015, 10:47 PM)Yuna Wrote: Errr yes it would. You would surely notice a difference in space between having 18 players on the field and having 26 players on the field.

Umm... the correct ratio is simple mathematics. The field has set dimensions, the players have real heights. The correct ratio is for 1 metre of field to equal 1 metre of player height. That doesn't change no matter how many players are on the field.

Yes, I read your question wrong. The player to field ratio doesn't change at all which means the ratio in this game is looking bad judging from the screenshots. The amount of space for 9 players a side is decent, but with 13 players it will be cramped.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-16-2015

I didn't have a problem with size ratios in rll2, looked good to me.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - THEgamefreak274 - 05-16-2015

Nines would be fun, for a period of time. Id probably play it in career and my player. Dont think id play much of it against my bro and friends. Bring on origin and Samoa v Tonga!

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 11:12 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 11:08 PM)Steeler Wrote:

Yes, I read your question wrong. The player to field ratio doesn't change at all which means the ratio in this game is looking bad judging from the screenshots. The amount of space for 9 players a side is decent, but with 13 players it will be cramped.

Exactly.