Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:25 PM)Steeler Wrote: I've never watched the Nines (only got Foxtel a few rounds into this season) but there are Dragons players in the screenshots with two-digit position numbers on their jerseys. Would that happen in the Nines?

Besides, if it were Nines, they'd be wearing special jersey designs.

There are 13 men in a nines squad. I thinkSmile

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-16-2015

The thing that doesn't make sense to me from a marketing perspective is why they wouldn't focus on State Of Origin. Perhaps they'll do something similar next weekend with the Origin teams but if this is it until a trailer is released they probably should have taken advantage of Origin fever and shown a match between NSW and QLD. Nobody really cares about Tigers and Dragons.

I'd try and include something cool in the screen shots as well. What we have are 2 images and whilst they're cool to see we're not seeing a whole lot. I think we've had confirmation that the kicking game has improved so why not show it? Charge downs are allegedly in, why not show it?

I'll be buying it regardless but I hope we see a lot more before a release date comes out.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Stormer! - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:26 PM)x_X_LDS_X_x Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the field in the first picture is spotless, and in the second it has, well, spots.

Possibly the field changes as the game goes on? (Similar to FIFA 15)

Nope there is spots in both, you just notice them more in one, because of the shading of the stadium.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:25 PM)Steeler Wrote: I've never watched the Nines (only got Foxtel a few rounds into this season) but there are Dragons players in the screenshots with two-digit position numbers on their jerseys. Would that happen in the Nines?

Besides, if it were Nines, they'd be wearing special jersey designs.

1. Yes, they still wear their jersey numbers in respective to their positions.

2. Good point

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - BRAB - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:26 PM)Yuna Wrote: Feel sorry for BigAnt that they have to endure tru blu's crappy marketing team.

Exactly

Non-suprisingly, the game which we got to have a look at the most before release was the cricket one.

Tru Blu need to sort themselves out, releasing screenshots like this makes the game look terrible. Better to do nothing honestly. Or just keep posting text about various things.

They're shooting themselves in the foot in a market where they have to fight for purchases anyway.

God, I hope the don't screw up the RLL franchise like they did to the AFL live franchise.

Ross would be tearing his hair out surely?

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - krypter - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:26 PM)Yuna Wrote: Feel sorry for BigAnt that they have to endure tru blu's crappy marketing team.

amen

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Steeler - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:27 PM)SOR Wrote: Nobody really cares about Tigers and Dragons.

GGRRRR...........

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:26 PM)Stormer! Wrote: If the nines were in, i wonder if the tigers and storm would have the singlet jerseys.

Tigers wore singlet jerseys too but they aren't wearing singlet jerseys on the screenshots Sad

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-16-2015

Steeler we're from the same city so I appreciate you but I think you'd even admit that Wollongong is filled with Bulldogs and Souffs fans.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Stormer! - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:30 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 09:26 PM)Stormer! Wrote: If the nines were in, i wonder if the tigers and storm would have the singlet jerseys.

Tigers wore singlet jerseys too but they aren't wearing singlet jerseys on the screenshots Sad

Unless the nines is a chooseable matchtype and you don't have to choose the nines jerseys Tongue