Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - BRAB - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:54 PM)krypter Wrote: And even from the screens, the look like they are floating across the field.

Can you elaborate on that a tad?

Really hard to know from a still picture in my opinion.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Donto1910 - 05-16-2015

So can anyone actually confirm if it is Auckland Nines or not?

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - krypter - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:54 PM)BRAB Wrote: The confusing thing is that the close up shots made the game look awesome, and if you look at DBC, the graphics on that are also much better then these screenshots

I think perhaps the game might look better from a different angle? Remember they had to take this screenshot "in motion" as opposed to yesterdays, where it would have been paused in the reply mode.

Also consider that this is probably from the PS3/Xbox 360 version, otherwise you'd have people waving their fists at bigant, screaming they were lied to.

If you look at the screenshots bigant made for DBC, they were mostly done on console, the game ended up looking significantly better on PC. I'm hoping this isn't the absolute best the game can look!

If so, frankly I'm disappointed, after DBC14, anything less then that in terms of graphical quality will be a bit of a bummer.

I think it's more last nights were well polished screens of what I hope it will look like finished. In game renders they called them. And tonight's were simply what the current game looks unpolished.

Polishing and making the game look perfect are usually the last things to go into a game

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:54 PM)BRAB Wrote: I think perhaps the game might look better from a different angle? Remember they had to take this screenshot "in motion" as opposed to yesterdays, where it would have been paused in the reply mode.

Mate, my screenshots looks more polished than the screenies that just got released.

[attachment=643]
[attachment=644]

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - krypter - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:55 PM)BRAB Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 08:54 PM)krypter Wrote: And even from the screens, the look like they are floating across the field.

Can you elaborate on that a tad?

Really hard to know from a still picture in my opinion.

It just seem's float, one player with both feet off the ground. They all seem to have the same posture and running animation. The only thing that gives me hope is how that one player is on the lean while back pedalling. I'm hoping when they release a video the player movements will add a lot.

If they don't nail player movement I'll be disappointed.

Madden 06 even had amazing player movement.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - theaxe1606 - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:56 PM)Donto1910 Wrote: So can anyone actually confirm if it is Auckland Nines or not?

Sor confirmed that I confirmed it, all be it impartially and jokingly. MattBnW then also confirmed it.

Disclaimer, do not listen to anything we say.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - MUGGZ - 05-16-2015

Im buying this no matter what, screenshots, trailers etc do nothing for me except want to be playing it.
Also on the whole nines speculation thing, has anyone noticed the time in the 1st shot? 2nd half 9:30, that time would only be in the 9s. a full match would be 49:30

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:57 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 08:54 PM)BRAB Wrote: I think perhaps the game might look better from a different angle? Remember they had to take this screenshot "in motion" as opposed to yesterdays, where it would have been paused in the reply mode.

Mate, my screenshots looks more polished than the screenies that just got released.

Fuarrrrr! How did you get these?! When is the game coming out?!

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:56 PM)Donto1910 Wrote: So can anyone actually confirm if it is Auckland Nines or not?

Yes, its the 9's mate.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-16-2015

Everything will be alright.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k