Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-15-2015

Yep... its been a long week for me... HUD I got mixed up with Pro camera IE the in Helmet version of DBC, if that exists.

The HUD should be as Fission explained.... find out eventually I suppose.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Yuna - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 11:26 PM)SOR Wrote: First person be a pro mode won't work. You'd always be looking in just one direction so how are you meant to make players or put your forwards through a hole?

^^this, thats why sport games like Fifa, NBA and Madden doesn't have first person view.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - davies11 - 05-15-2015

It would be insaneley difficult to develop in the first place let alone play but would be really cool if it could be done, some first person cutscenes like DBC would be a nice touch

I would like a new close camera option for be a pro though

I wouldn't put it past BA to try something radical, even though I wouldn't use it.

Ea tried 1st person with a fight night, it too was a fat mess...be a pro is shrouded in mystery though we just won't know whether it has a new camera angle among other things until we play i guess

Would be nice if be a pro mode had its own trailer, so a trailer for the whole game and a be a pro one

This is interesting from out mate HBK619 from League Unlimited yesterday...

Originally Posted by I Bleed Maroon View Post
I hope you guys have fixed the A.I considerably, like where it is almost impossible for the A.I to miss a field goal or a goal kick

HBK REPLY
We're using many more factors in making those things work with RLL3.

Difficulty, angle, pressure, skill will all be taken into account when any player takes shots at goal.

I think we have a very nice balance as it stands.

Originally Posted by TheVelourFog View Post
Slow play the balls, constant intercepts and overpowered fends killed the last one.

interested in the new one but hope they fix the gameplay before bothering with the aesthetic stuff

HBK REPLY
Again, we have new systems for this stuff now.

You'll be able to do both quick and slow play the balls.

Intercepts have most definitely been toned down, now you'll definitely know why you've had an intercept occur if it does.

And our evasion system has been completely re-built to take into account several factors that make it work much better.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 11:28 PM)davies11 Wrote: It would be insaneley difficult to develop in the first place let alone play but would be really cool if it could be done, some first person cutscenes like DBC would be a nice touch

I would like a new close camera option for be a pro though

Even just being able to view your players in first person in instant replay. Don't think you could play in first person.

First person would do ok in a boxing game because you're only focusing on one opposition, where as in a game like rugby league, you need to have a view of the whole field.

Anyway, I hope RLL3 gameplay is more dynamic and similar to Madden's running game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWymwJuTKjg

I'm hoping I can make some videos like this in be a pro mode....if the gameplay allows me to.

No you absolutely couldn't I agree, but you're
right, other ways to make the mode different Smile

(05-15-2015, 11:36 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: This is interesting from out mate HBK619 from League Unlimited yesterday...

Originally Posted by I Bleed Maroon View Post
I hope you guys have fixed the A.I considerably, like where it is almost impossible for the A.I to miss a field goal or a goal kick

HBK REPLY
We're using many more factors in making those things work with RLL3.

Difficulty, angle, pressure, skill will all be taken into account when any player takes shots at goal.

I think we have a very nice balance as it stands.

Originally Posted by TheVelourFog View Post
Slow play the balls, constant intercepts and overpowered fends killed the last one.

interested in the new one but hope they fix the gameplay before bothering with the aesthetic stuff

HBK REPLY
Again, we have new systems for this stuff now.

You'll be able to do both quick and slow play the balls.

Intercepts have most definitely been toned down, now you'll definitely know why you've had an intercept occur if it does.

And our evasion system has been completely re-built to take into account several factors that make it work much better.

Sounds promising in theory, but can't really tell until we see it in action in a trailer