Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Camdogz97 - 05-15-2015

Mav its times like these i wish it was still just only me and you arguing

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:54 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I'm guessing you don't like when people guess about things that other people are guessing. I guess you might be a bit frustrated with people guessing, but I'm guessing the screenshots will come out tonight. If I had to guess.

No. You're assuming without asking me.

My issue isn't with people guessing. Everyone here has made guesses, discussed guesses, guessed about content and it's all fine. My issue is when people make things up and pretend they aren't guessing by confirming things that aren't true.

I hate that I have to explain these things to the same five people over and over again.

(05-15-2015, 04:58 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Geez SOR i thought i created argumentative discussion... fmd you take the cake.

I just say it how it is.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - davies11 - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 05:05 PM)Camdogz97 Wrote: Mav its times like these i wish it was still just only me and you arguing

Brings to mind Creed and Rocky coming together to take on Clubber, you want to ring the bell? Ding ding Tongue

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 05:06 PM)SOR Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 04:54 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I'm guessing you don't like when people guess about things that other people are guessing. I guess you might be a bit frustrated with people guessing, but I'm guessing the screenshots will come out tonight. If I had to guess.

No. You're assuming without asking me.

My issue isn't with people guessing. Everyone here has made guesses, discussed guesses, guessed about content and it's all fine. My issue is when people make things up and pretend they aren't guessing by confirming things that aren't true.

I hate that I have to explain these things to the same five people over and over again.

(05-15-2015, 04:58 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Geez SOR i thought i created argumentative discussion... fmd you take the cake.

I just say it how it is.
I was aware that guess is a synonym of assume. And I can confirm that.Heart

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - InSaiyan - 05-15-2015

Wow I didn't think not showing a screen shot would lead to such hysteria haha
I mean all I can say is thats what they told me, and no I cant post a screen shot because I haven't been able to use my computer all day ☺

Just awkwardly ignoring grizzly's attempt at a joke and moving on...

It's almost 7 PM. The forum is more active than it has been since I joined up. 20 guests and tons of members logged in. I would love a franchise screen picture if anyone from Tru Blu/Big Ant is reading.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Camdogz97 - 05-15-2015

How you have positive rep when everyone seems to rag on you is beyond me

*Sigh*

We're just not going to be moving on are we? You have the same five guys (Yourself, Grizzly, Halfback02, mav and now that drewey guy) who seem to have an issue and seem to want to derail thread after thread. Nobody else has an issue with me to my knowledge.

Here is a solution to your problem. If you don't like what I post either:

1. Put me on ignore

2. PM me and we'll talk about it.

If you don't want to do any of those two then just be quiet and deal with it. Now lets stop derailing this thread, be adults and discuss the positiveness of finally receiving an update about RLL3.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Stormer! - 05-15-2015

one hour left hopefully.

How happy would you all be if we got screen shots at 7 PM followed by a trailer at 9 PM announcing the release date of June 30th?

I think this place would meltdown.